You may also like

Rate Dr. Nida K. Laurin

Dr. Nida K. Laurin's Ratings

My son with MS has been treated by Dr. Laurin for several years and we have found her to be very informed about the latest MS treatments and is a very caring physician. I have always found her staff to be friendly and helpful and have never witnessed any rudeness to any other patient while in the waiting room. Dr. Laurin is an excellent neurologist and I would recommend her to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2894880].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2015

The staff is extremely rude!! I walked out in complete shock!!Very unfortunate for dr Laurin. After reading previous reviews it seems that she has lost many patients due to her staff . My advice for dr Laurin... Hire people who love there job and are friendly to your patients ! Your patients will stick with you if you have the right team on board.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2838385].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

Dr. Laurin listens to patients and is creative in her approach to addressing problems. I agree she had some office staff problems but those seem to have been rectified.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2744534].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 8, 2015

Dr. Laurin was wonderful as well as knowledgeable in her field. The office staff however (excluding Paige) has been rude from the very first time I called to make an appointment. After my first appointment I was scheduled for a nerve test a month out. A week before my appointment they call and say they have to reschedule me into the next month because the claim they sent to my insurance company for my first appointment has not come back yet. My options were to pay for the first appointment up front, along with the cost of my nerve test in order to keep my appointment, or schedule into the next month. I don't believe a patient should ever be inconveneinced because the claim process is slow.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2361342].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 19, 2014

Doctor's qualifications and capabilities are sufficient, but office staff and policy are poor. Both front desk and phone answering staff are rude and unaccommodating, and need to learn how to properly deal with customers. There are too many choices out there to stick with one doctor who has rude staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2361341].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

Dr Laurin , is very caring and easy to talk to. She asked question's about your personal life to see how it impacts your current medical issue's. She is a straight talker and spends actual time with you .Dr Laurin is extremely knowledgeable and does not do unnecessary testing . I have gone to her for five years with and without insurance , she is always happy to call in medication if I find a better price . Her staff is very responsive and often gets me in Same Day if I have a horrible migraine . As a business owner , I appreciate the consistent quality of service I receive with Dr Laurin

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][455032].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 3, 2013

Patients hear what they want to hear. No Doctor in their right mind would ever give a medication to a patient to PURPOSELY make them sick. And if the old medication worked in the first place then why search for a different one. The staff at this office is extremely helpful and very kind, they always return calls, they help with medication reminders and think about the patients first. I would definately recommend this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][455031].votes_count ]]

Submitted Dec. 15, 2011

Staff was horrible and extremely rude. The Dr. had no clue on why I have nerve pain and kept saying it was headache. Gave me medication that made me terribly sick. When I asked for the medication I was on before she finally said yes once I was sick on the previous medication. I would not ever recommend this Dr to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][455033].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 29, 2011

Diagnosed with Epilepsy 7 years ago, I have been through 8 Neurologist trying to find a compassionate one...well; I guess I saved the best for last! Dr. Laurin has been my Neurologist for over a year and is FANTASTIC, honest, and welcomes patient input instead of being threatened by it. In the in this leads to higher-quality medical care for her patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][455030].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 2, 2011

Dr Laurin is wonderful as is her staff. Very knowledgeable, professional, caring. She is the best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][455029].votes_count ]]