Ratings for Dr. Julia C. Ellison

I like Dr. Ellison - I've been going there since I started working Mobile. Dr. Ellison is extremely polite and professional. She listens intently to what I have to say about what is ailing me, never intruping me. She always goes above and beyond to help diagnose my issue and fix it (and always has fixed it). I never comment on these sites, but I lost her number and googled her to find it, and saw these comments. Everyone has a different experience with Doctors, I hope you give her a try and have a positive experience as I have always. {{Yes, I have had to wait at times - but that is normal for ANY doctors office}}

flag | Submitted April 10, 2013

This physician was extremely inappropriate when performing my DOT physical, I have been a driver for over 5 years and this is the first physician who required me to get 100% naked during the physical(including socks and shoes!) in order to listen to my lungs and heart and to perform a simple hernia exam. I have had many phyicals over the years since I was a young man and this physician was inappropriate to the point that I feel as if I should make a complaint to the Alabama Board of Medicine. She even felt the need to darken the room to perform an eye exam when my visual acuity had already been tested and was better than 20/20.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2013

nice but wouldn't prescribe birth-control because she's catholic.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2010

This Doctor lowered all my medicines, I guess because the meds helped me, don't go to this doctor she doesn't listen.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2009

Dr. Julia C. Ellison's Credentials

• West Virginia School Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 2002)