Ratings for Dr. Syed R. Hussaini

I have been seeing Dr. Hussaini for many years. He is very kind and has always taken time to talk to me and explain things. If I need something and call him, he always calls back promptly. My insurance is not in-network for Dr. Hussaini but I like him so much that I pay for my office visits out of pocket. Sometimes he gets backed up with appointments but it is because he spends time with his patients and sometimes some patients need a little more time than others due to the severity of their medical problems. Over the years, Dr. H has never forgotten my personal history and always asks about my family, friends, and even my cat.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2013

Over medicated a patient who suffered from plumonary edema with sodium choloride and withheld the medication that draws fluids out of the body. That specific medication should have been given to the patient twice daily and was only given once daily according the MARs. Also, ordered an antibiotic that should not have been given to a patient with the type of heart condition they suffered as it causes the heart to race and palpitate. Had the patient undergo a stress test which put the patient in a very weakened state. Patients chest X-ray at 9:41am the morning of his death indicated that he was beginning to suffer from plumonary edema yet nothing was done to stop it. All of the above actions caused the patient to suffer plumonary edema resulting in his death.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2009

Dr. Syed R. Hussaini's Credentials

• Kakatiya Med Coll, Univ Hlth Sci, Warrangal, Ap, India (Grad. 1967)

AARP