You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Shawn Edwards

This physician does not always listen to your needs and concerns. During my visits with him, he makes me feel like I am an inconvenience and does not take my concerns seriously and seems to slough them off like it is not a big deal. As I do not book an appointment for every sliver, runny nose, etc, I feel he should realize if I come to see him, I have concerns about the issue at hand. Very disappointed with the service I have received.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2016

As a health care provider myself, I have been very impressed with Dr. Edwards quality of care. He consulted me regarding which blood tests I would like to run, promptly obtained a referral to a specialist in town and discussed his clinical impressions with me and took the time to have a productive conversation. He is very down to earth and will concede that certain treatments or therapies are not within his area of expertise. Very aware of current research guidelines and willing to look for guidance outside of the typical scope. I am grateful to be both a patient and co-manage several patients with Dr. Edwards.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

A very thoughtful and well-mannered doctor. Humble enough that if he doesn't know the answer to your question he will ask another physician or research the issue instead of dismissing your concerns. We're so grateful to have him as our family doctor.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2014

Dr. Edwards is an excellent doctor. He listens to and respects my opinion as far as My personal medical needs are concerned . He is patient and attentive. He respects My rights as a patient and is always willing to help in any reasonable way He can. The staff at his clinic are nice and always willing to help Me with paper work. They always do there best to make sure My medical care is as uncomplicated as it can be.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2013

Very understanding and always attentive to your concerns. Continues to work with you until a solution is reached. Staff is excellent. Never a long wait for an appointment nor a long wait at the office. How fortunate we are to have Dr. Edwards in Stratford.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2013

Dr. Edwards is fantastic. He is very knowledgeable and willing to help. He is more than happy to make referrals when it is in the patients best interest. I have some significant health problems that land me in his office more often than I would like. He is very compassionate, empathic, caring, and never makes me feel as if I am wasting his time.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2013

Our family is so happy to have Dr. Edwards as our doctor. My father has heart and kidney problems. I don't think he would be alive without Dr. Edwards help. Without a doubt, the best doctor we have had.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2013

Great Doctor!! Good knowledge base and always available. He listens and give treatment options. He doesn't just push pills.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2013

flag | Submitted December 13, 2012

Doctor Edwards is a fantastic doctor! I have a lot of complications with my hips that every doctor I've been to has never seen. Including doctor Edwards, However with something that is new to him he doesn't disregard it - he seeks every avenue to find out how to fix you. He is very knowlegable and cares about his patients. Stratford is lucky to have him! The entire star family health team are great!

flag | Submitted May 27, 2011

Dr. Shawn Edwards's Credentials

Updates

• A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "This physician does not always listen to your needs and concerns. During my visits with him, he makes me feel like I am an inconvenience and does not take my c..."

February 13, 2016
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "As a health care provider myself, I have been very impressed with Dr. Edwards quality of care. He consulted me regarding which blood tests I would like to run, ..."

July 2, 2015