Ratings for Dr. Shawn Edwards

Saw Dr Edwards today, luckily I was early because they were ahead of schedule. I was in to see the Doctor, spoke with him for at least 15 minutes and was out again before my scheduled appointment time! And Dr Edwards had a broken collarbone on top of that! Today was just a small example of the excellent care and service that I, and my two children, have received at this office from Dr Edwards, the Nurse Practitioners, the Nurses, and the Admin staff. I'm so grateful and thankful to be with the Star Family Health Team and with Dr Edwards. I have nothing to fear or be anxious about when I visit him, as I know I will receive the best care. And if he happens to not have an answer right away, he will immediately take the time to look it up, or confer with a colleague so that we have some kind of answer or at least a path to take to get to an answer. I couldn't ask for a better doctor.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

Great bed side manner, staff very professional and very accomadating in terms of getting in to see the doctor

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

Will look things up if he is not sure. Very helpful and will try his best to solve the problems.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

I've had nothing but terrible experiences. It's been very frustrating dealing with him and wouldn't recommend him to anyone

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

This physician does not always listen to your needs and concerns. During my visits with him, he makes me feel like I am an inconvenience and does not take my concerns seriously and seems to slough them off like it is not a big deal. As I do not book an appointment for every sliver, runny nose, etc, I feel he should realize if I come to see him, I have concerns about the issue at hand. Very disappointed with the service I have received.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2016

As a health care provider myself, I have been very impressed with Dr. Edwards quality of care. He consulted me regarding which blood tests I would like to run, promptly obtained a referral to a specialist in town and discussed his clinical impressions with me and took the time to have a productive conversation. He is very down to earth and will concede that certain treatments or therapies are not within his area of expertise. Very aware of current research guidelines and willing to look for guidance outside of the typical scope. I am grateful to be both a patient and co-manage several patients with Dr. Edwards.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

A very thoughtful and well-mannered doctor. Humble enough that if he doesn't know the answer to your question he will ask another physician or research the issue instead of dismissing your concerns. We're so grateful to have him as our family doctor.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2014

Dr. Edwards is an excellent doctor. He listens to and respects my opinion as far as My personal medical needs are concerned . He is patient and attentive. He respects My rights as a patient and is always willing to help in any reasonable way He can. The staff at his clinic are nice and always willing to help Me with paper work. They always do there best to make sure My medical care is as uncomplicated as it can be.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2013

Very understanding and always attentive to your concerns. Continues to work with you until a solution is reached. Staff is excellent. Never a long wait for an appointment nor a long wait at the office. How fortunate we are to have Dr. Edwards in Stratford.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2013

Dr. Edwards is fantastic. He is very knowledgeable and willing to help. He is more than happy to make referrals when it is in the patients best interest. I have some significant health problems that land me in his office more often than I would like. He is very compassionate, empathic, caring, and never makes me feel as if I am wasting his time.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2013