Ratings for Dr. Patrice L. Basanta-Henry

Wonderful dedicated Doctor. Would recommend her to others

flag | Submitted April 16, 2016

Very happy with my care. She had such a wonderful spirit. Have recommended this practice to others

flag | Submitted December 20, 2011

I was totally disgusted with Dr Basanta-Henry service. There was an issue with my medical records that should have been cleared up during the two months prior that I made the appointment. I heard her yell at her staff for the lack of medical records. Then was totally rude to me. They left me in a room for an hour an half. When I complained and told them I wanted my money back. They said they just got my medical records. Which I know the hippa laws they needed my signature which they only asked for 15 min before. So they lied about trying to get them early in the morning. I arrived 45 min early they never asked for my signature. Then after all that she tells me she can't tell me anything because she doesn't have what she needed in my medical records. I was so pissed. If they had asked I could have brought them everything they needed. I will not recommend anyone going to her. I put in a complaint and working on getting my co pay back. It was such a waste of time!!!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2011

Dr. Henry is such a sweet and caring doctor. She took time out to explain things to me during my visit and made me feel completely at ease. She answered all of my questions and was very knowledgeable and detailed in her delivery of information. I would highly recommend her to any person who seeks a nurturing and caring physician, that always goes above and beyond to help her patients.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2010

She is the worst doctor I have encountered in years. Seems angry all the time, is rude, has no compassion towards patients, and on top of that is stubborn and made poor decisions regarding perinatal care. I do not recommend her at all and would encourage anyone who hires her to have very good background information from her superiors at Emory who definitely dislike her

flag | Submitted March 13, 2010

Hands down Dr. Patrice Henry is the worst Dr I have ever encountered. Her attitude towards me was hostile for no reason at all, it just seems to be her way of dealing with patients. She lacked compassion and empathy in her dealings with me and at one point even lied to me about a part of my treatment, which is simply unacceptable and careless.Emory Hospital lost my business because of the treatment I received from this Dr.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2009

Dr. Patrice L. Basanta-Henry's Credentials

• Morehouse School Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)

HIP