Ratings for Dr. Vincent Thien

I am losing weight for a few years for doing various tests with no results my family doctor referred me to Dr. Thein. He made an appointment to have an endoscopy done. When I visited him for the results he spoke to me in a whisper an I couldn't hear what he was saying. I am senior. I asked him to repeat in a louder tone which was just as indistinct. Said there was nothing major and gave me anti-biotics. I was not given the opportunity of asking any questions and he left the room. Doctors who have little knowledge of their job do their best to intimidate their patients.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2018

Been to many doctors in my 76 years , he ranks in the top 3 Excellent all round

flag | Submitted September 18, 2018

Great experience with esophageal, stomach and hiatus hernia scope. I elected to go with local anesthesia and everything was explained thoroughly prior to, during and after procedure at Scarborough Grace Hospital. His assistant during the procedure was very professional and the follow-up appointment at his office led me to meeting the rest of his qualified team. Very impressed with Dr. Thien!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2018

Great caring doctor. He truly took the time to care for my mom. Thank you Dr. Thien.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2018

Dr.Vincent Thien is a QUALIFIED very well learned and knows what he is doing thanks very much Dr thien thank for helping me

flag | Submitted May 3, 2018

really helpful md. always comes in early to take care. thanks

flag | Submitted April 28, 2018

Great doctor who is caring for my father. He takes time to answer questions and seems very focused and thorough. His secretary is a real pleasure to deal with as well.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2018

i think Mr. Frustrated and Annoyed & Mr. Slacker are the same person commenting twice. i think he has some pet peeve or non-resolved issues.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

amazing... doctor. really helped when my aunt was in need.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

Just had my colonoscopy July 2017, and my experience with Dr. Thien and ALL his staff was tops .He was gentle, taking the time to explain before and after the procedure. Joanne (office) was so helpful and Marianne (nurse) very cheerful - all were to be highly recommended. Can't say enough positive things about everyone involved. So glad I dealt with such a compassionate staff.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017