Ratings for Dr. Thomas W Von Dohlen

Doctor was competent but staff very unhelpful. Receptionist seemed more concerned with payments than the health of the patient.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2011

There are much better choices for the area. Not interested in you as a pt. Did not even know my name after several vists. No advise given, absolutely none, but every imaginable test given. Even his staff says that he refuses to be disturbed if he has other plans. Three trips to the office before I was scheduled to see him. A family history was taken on the LAST visit. Summery was that with my history I was not in danger. I believe this could have been determined first simply by speaking to me and needless test would not have had to be done. My gut feeling is that $ is what motivates this person. Sad to have to say it, but after being in his office and speaking with other patients and my own experience in the hospital I can come to no other conclusion. Do your research, as I stated at the beginning there are better choices!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2010

have only heard good things making app. next week will update this

flag | Submitted April 1, 2009

Dr. Thomas W Von Dohlen's Credentials

• West Virginia University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

Guardian