You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Kim King

Personally I found him careless in communications which resulted in my knee surgery to be postponed after an one year wait! Not happy. He says he will call but never calls, he just doesn't communicate with other doctors and I have asked not ever to be sent to him again after this terrible experience.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2014

The only doctor I know who actually investigated and explained. Helpful, thoughtful, knows his stuff, goes through everything and then makes an intelligent diagnosis.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2014

It is my privilege to publically thank Dr. King and Dr. Beerman for their excellent work in diagnosing and treating a serious medical problem that I recently had. I am extremely lucky to have access to these doctors. Thank you.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2012

Slow ...LONG WAITS....been here for an hour and still waiting for a vaccine shot only!!!

flag | Submitted May 30, 2012

The best Dr I have ever had.Bedside manner is comforting.Very kind Actually listens.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2011

I found him to be a good all round dr., and peer.not a trait you find to often in a person.He gives us his last few minutes when they were an hour ago.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2010

Dr. King is the best DR Ever, after 5 years of being told nothing was wrong with me he realized that there was something wrong with in a year lots of tests,I had a pace maker. He explains your problem to you so you totally understand it, he actually cares about, and does lots of research to help, he will ask other Dr's things if he does not know because he wants to help you. He is always late but only because he works with lots of people all over the place at all hours, He is worth the wait! Supper nice, funny and caring. BEST DR EVER!!!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2009

I find him to have a great bedside manner, and acts like he genuinely cares about what you are saying. He investigates what he is concerned about, but I don't think he takes it over board. Good job.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2009

I found him to be to quick to prescribe medication as opposed to listening to the problem. He was not at all helpful when asked to fill out CPP forms and had to be chased continuously

flag | Submitted May 12, 2008

Dr.King was very good in leading to a diagnosis of my problems. Very thorough and kindly concerned.Thank You Dr. King!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2007

Dr. Kim King's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Personally I found him careless in communications which resulted in my knee surgery to be postponed after an one year wait! Not happy. He says he will call bu..."

December 29, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "The only doctor I know who actually investigated and explained. Helpful, thoughtful, knows his stuff, goes through everything and then makes an intelligent dia..."

December 13, 2014