Ratings for Dr. Michael A. Diamond

This place is the worst. I called for an emergency appointment and they told me to come in two days. The staffer on the phone was incredibly rude and they clearly dont put the patient first here. I will never go back.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2013

The doctor is great but his wife is rude and always try do diagnose my problems before she makes the appointment and always try to convince me to see a specialist without speaking with Dr.Diamond. the doctor is great but if i have to explain for 10 minutes why i need to see the doctor i will go else where.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2013

Deplorable does not even begin to describle the staff at this facility.This is hands down the worse customer service experience I have had in my life. The staff completely lacks interpersonal skills.Very rude, unprofessional and incompetent. Dr. Diamond was referred to me as an outstanding GP, but due to the horrible experience from the front desk I will not even set foot inside this office.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2013

The doctor is very prompt and takes his job seriously. However; He has his wife as the office manager and she is the rudest person I have ever met. She cares only about the money and does not have empathy towards patients.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2012

Dr. Diamond is potite, competent and listens to his patients. The office staff, particularly those answering the phone are horrible. They act as if you are wasting their time, are not interested in helping the patient at all and speak to the patient as if you were a child. I am switching GP solely to avoid the office staff.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2011

Nice clean environment. Doctor takes his time with patient. Very good experience. Will recommend to others.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2011

I have been a patient since moving to FL over eight years ago. Dr. Diamond is a true professional and I never had any issues with his staff. Make sure you show up on time for your appointment!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2011

Doctor is great but the staff leaves a lot to be desired. Omly accepts cash as a form of payment which sometimes is an inconvinience. The office manager is rude.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2011

Good Dr, poor staff. Office staff is rude and incompetent. I have never experienced anything like it in my life. Dr. Diamond however is a very good doctor who takes his time with his patients. The staff needs some major revamping.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2011

Always takes the time to explain what he sees and will answer all questions and concerns. He has been my doctor for years and will be as long as he practices. I have never had any problems with his office staff.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2010

Dr. Michael A. Diamond's Credentials

• University Of Miami School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)