Ratings for Dr. Amna H. Khan

Dr.Khan delivered my first baby 2 years ago and i am really happy with her service.I went to her only in the 7th month of my pregnancy as I moved from CA to MA.The staff was nice and friendly.All the other doctors in the group are also good.She is knowledgeable,straight and spends enough time and answers all the questions.I delivered in Norwood hospital and was very happy with the staff and service.Very sweet nurses, took really good care of me.I am writing this review so late as I have moved to NJ now and I am struggling to find a good OBGYN so really missing Dr.Khan.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2013

Dr. Khan is a very kind doctor. After my is carriage, she was willing to help out in any way she could. I have since requested her personally on two more occasions.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2012

I liked her as my gynecologist. However, once I became pregnant I realized how insensitive her staff were. I experienced a miscarriage at 9 weeks. I was told to wait it out and ended up having to go to the hospital with severe abdominal pain and bleeding. I tried to follow up but was given the cold shoulder about making an appointment. I've since switched OB/GYNs. I felt so alone and confused during the whole miscarriage.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2010

Dr Amna Khan style was always direct and to the point but she always took the time to answer questions. The staff at Caritas Foxboro was always incredibly friendly, polite and helpful.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2009

Dr. Amna H. Khan's Credentials

• Hindi

• University Of South Carolina School Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)