Ratings for Dr. Rachel L. Schuneman

I can't understand the previous review. We have gone to Rachel Schuneman for many years and have never found her to be anything but professional and personally delightful. She's very caring and thorough with skin exams, and our surgeries have been carefully performed and thorough. We drive 90 miles to see her.......I guess that, in itself, tells you our confidence in her.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2011

Dr. Schuneman appears pleasant, yet has terrible bedside manner. Instead of referring to me by my first name, I was called "Hun or hunnie" on multiple occasions. Not only did that feel condescending, it was rude and unprofessional. When I asked to recieve a second opinion, she appeared offended instead of encouraging and supportive. Prior to a surgical procedure with her, she was late to arrive AND did not greet us with any respect what so ever...No hello, No how are you today? Nothing. Her staff was fabulous and if it wasn't for the nurses, we would have left the clinic a long time ago. After our last procedure with her, we will be finding a new doctor.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2009

Dr. Rachel L. Schuneman's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 1995)

Top Hospitals in Alexandria, MN