Ratings for Dr. Michael Subik

My first visit to this office was December 2017. It is now April 2018 and I have not received the inserts for my shoes. The staff always has excuse. If you are looking for professional prompt attention, this is not the place.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2018

My son suffered a severe talar fracture last April, and Dr. Subik was willing to amass the necessary equipment and staff for emergency surgery on his right ankle. He has consistently performed the least invasive procedure for the best possible outcomes. The latest was the first total talar replacement using a prosthetic implant in NJ. Just a few weeks post surgery, my son is able to put full weight on his ankle for the first time in over 10 months! It was the outcome we prayed for and Dr. Subik worked toward since day 1. His upbeat personality and straightforward explanations of best options made this long and difficult season much more bearable. We highly recommend Dr. Subik for his skills, decision making, and commitment to his patients!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2018

One of the absolute nicest and sincerest doctors ever

flag | Submitted December 28, 2017

Amazing Dr and surgeon! I am able to walk again because of Dr. Subik- highly recommend him.. I had a Calcaneus Fracture which required surgery and he did an amazing job, I am walking like nothing happened .. so happy...

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016

Great doctor and staff. Always takes his time with me, I never feel rushed out of his office. Though the wait time can be long sometimes, he is worth it.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2016

Subik is arrogant beyond his skill set - Accused other Dr.'s that treated me of ignorance and inability to diagnose, which in the end, was really his mis-diagnosis, when confronted, he refused to return all calls and ceased contact. Rude staff, disgusting offices - Stay away.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2016

Wonderful Dr and caring person. Listens and is looking to really help his patients.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

Dr Subik is, in my view something of a genius/wizard. My right ankle was collapsing, painful and just a matter of time before it would be rendered useless. Dr Subik recommended a TAR (total ankle replacement), fusion was not an option as my left ankle was already fused. I have to admit I was scared and very hesitant, however I went ahead and had it done 4 weeks after our first meeting. To say it's been 100% successful would be a gross UNDERSTATEMENT, I can honestly say that 10 weeks post surgery and I can barely tell I've had anything done, let alone major surgery. Dr Subik is caring, knowledgeable, generous with his time, he listens, answers questions and is honest. But most important for me was that he was obviously and sincerely interested and fascinated by his own work and the outcome. We are now considering reversing the fused ankle with a TAR...........if anyone can do it, Dr Subik can.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2015

Needed multiple surgeries on foot and ankle. I would trust no one other than dr Subik. He is the best by far

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

dr subik has been treating me for the last year and a half. I am diabetic and have a problem with ingrown toenails every few months which Dr. Subik takes care of with the utmost expertise. He checks my feet thoroughly and I feel very confident when ever he treats me.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2014

Dr. Michael Subik's Credentials

• New York College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Lyndhurst, NJ