Ratings for Dr. Greg Lozowski

I have recently had dental bonding done on my front teeth by Dr. Lozowski and am extremely impressed with the outcome. My front teeth look completely natural and now have the perfect smile I've been wanting. I've noticed that he takes his time and ensures that small details aren't missed. I also just had a filling done by him and it was a breeze... can't thank him enough for being a great dentist. I'd highly recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

Dr Lozoxski took out an infected tooth and it did't hurt too much. I did a good job and saw me the same day. I appreciated it.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

Love him! Moved my file over to his office from another dental clinic that was being too sales-y and I couldn't be happier. He explains everything as he is doing it. He's gentle and caring and professional. His team and assistant are all happy and you can tell everyone loves their jobs.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2016

As long as Dr Lozowski has been practising in Halifax, I have been his patient. He is a smart, sensitive, artistic man with a great sense of humour. He is compassionate, very competent, and kind. How many people enjoy seeing their dentists for work in their oral cavities in times of distress and nerve pain? Well, trust is everything. Dr. L never ever hurts me and I know that he truly cares for his patients and for the staff in his practice. Commendable!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2016

I've been a patient for over 7 years, always a good experience with great staff....really how often do u write a review about your dentist?? Must be good right.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2016

Dr. Lozowski deserves all the five-stars ratings on this website. He is a skilled and experienced dentist. His staff is the greatest - always friendly, smiling and courteous. He is also great with kids!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016

Can't say enough about Greg and his staff. Was never comfortable going to the dentist but now it's not bad at all. Would highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

Great dentist. Great staff. Very knowledgeable. Front desk is very welcoming.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

As somebody with a lot of anxiety, having to have any sort of dental procedure usually causes me so much stress that I can't stop thinking about it in the weeks leading up to it. I had a root canal with Dr. Lozowski and felt no pain or discomfort whatsoever! He and his staff put me so at ease, and really took the time to ease my anxiety. They even turned on the massage function of the chair while they worked; it was so relaxing! He really takes the time to explain everything that he's doing, and is so thorough. I honestly wouldn't want to move out of Halifax now, after finally finding a dentist who does his job so well and cares so much about his patients' comfort!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

My total favorite dentist. He is so gentle & careful. He saved my tooth from having to be pulled and did an amazing job! I'm always at ease this him

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015