Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Greg Lozowski

Greg is all that and a bowl of blue-berries:) I am, the most likely, the most sensitive patient, and Greg is the only one that can deal with me. My bite is so sensitive and this poor fellow keeps adjusting it till he gets it right and even then I go back to see him and he does it again with a smile. In the all the years , not one time have I see him rude or impatient. On one tooth, I went to see him over 15 times!! He is very knowledgable and not money hungry. I used to fear dentist and used to suffer with pain and I can tell anyone now that I just show up and have no fear. He makes sure that he puts double "goop" so that I do not feel the needle. No rushing through the job. Always kind and helpful. Trust me when I say this that if anything can go wrong, it will be with my tooth and Greg has always looked after it. In my life I had changed so many dentists but no more changing . It is over 6 years now. My six kids also go there. Any friend I have gets a referral. Plus, Carol and Gena are great at the front desk. Carrol is a master at what she does. Anytime I call she is pleasant and tries to get me or my family in. I am a helicopter dad so that is more pressure for her but is is A1. Other places, is like walking into a prison-- not here. I can not say enough. I even hug Greg out of my love for him and what he has done to take the fear away. Thanks a bunch Greg... now I want my Tim coffee card:)

flag | Submitted September 4, 2018

I've been a happy client for years, couldn't ask for a better Dentist.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2018

I have had so many bad experiences with dentists but Dr Lozowski is amazing! Puts you competely at ease and thoroughly explains everything. Very considerate of someone like me on a tight budget with a lot of work to get done. I can never thank him enough for fixing my teeth. Everything you could want in a dentist, he and his staff provide. Comforting atmosphere, understanding staff, quality work. I never want to go to another dentist and I hope he knows just how much he is appreciated by his patients.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2018

Dr. Lozowski seems like a total perfectionist which is exactly what I want in a dentist. He will take the time to make sure your filling is just right. I had a horrible experience with another dentist in the Halifax area and Dr. Lozowski has fixed all the fillings that were broken or had just simply fallen out. His staff is also very warm and friendly, they really add to the professional and relaxed atmosphere. Amazing tunes being played there too!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2018

Dr. Greg Lozowski's response
Thank you for your kind words. My staff and I really try to do our best with every procedure. Glad you liked the music. We take requests.

Submitted February 12, 2018

Had an experience here that has deterred me from ever wanting to return. I have had generally very nice teeth my whole life and have always had good reports from my dentists up until Dr Lozowslis visit. He barely met with me for more than 5 mins and seemed almost annoyed by my questions. He informed me I needed 8 fillings as I have 8 spots on my teeth that MIGHT at some point need fillings but are not actually cavities? This made no sense to me but I trusted him based on the reviews and scheduled for a follow up appointment. He also informed me that my teeth are in grim shape for someone my age. It didn’t seem right since I’d always had good teeth. A friend suggested I get a second opinion so I’m glad I did because I apparently have no cavities and my teeth are in great shape. I wouldn’t trust this dentist!

Submitted January 30, 2018

Dr. Greg Lozowski's response
Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. I strongly believe that honest criticism should be used as motivation to improve one’s self. Obviously I did not do a very good job explaining my findings after I completed your exam and I apologize. I always try to simplify dental terminology into words people can understand but I can see now even a word like “spot” leads to confusion and great concern if I don’t clarify what I mean by it. If it’s of any benefit to you or anyone else who reads this I would like to explain what I mean by a spot on your tooth. When I use the term “spot” I am referring to an area of demineralization or a small lesion in the enamel usually occurring between the teeth and it can be seen on Xray. In dental terms we call them incipient lesions. Most of us have periods in our lives where we don’t floss and the plaque sits between our teeth for extended periods of time without being disturbed. When we eat sugar the bacteria in plaque consume it as well and produce a mild acid. That mild acid removes minerals from the enamel weakening it. Early on this appears as a dark area in the enamel of a tooth and can be seen on an Xray. At this point most dentists just monitor them. If this process goes on because the patient continues to consume sugar and not floss, the area will grow into a cavity and require a filling. I have always pointed out ‘spots” on patient’s teeth to help motivate them to floss more.

Submitted February 5, 2018

Great staff, great doctor. So good I almost don't mind going to the dentist, which is a good thing because I end up there a lot!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Lowzowski since I was a child. More recently, my wife has also become a patient of Dr. Lowzowski. My wife had an extreme fear of the dentist, and Dr. Lowzowski put her completely at ease. Both he and his staff are consummate professionals, and are even better people. Would highly recommend to anyone I know!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

I am so trilled to have this great dentist and his wonderful staff taking care of me. I had many bad experiences over the years was so many dentists that I always so nervous about going to see one. Dr. Lozowski is a very kind, caring, sensitive and a very intelligent doctor who made me very comfortable during my whole procedure. His office is a very warm atmosphere with friendly and very helpful compassionate staff. He takes the time to explain everything to you and very thorough with all his work. I honestly love this dentist, he is truly amazing.I feel very fortunate to have him for my dentist. I would highly recommend him to anyone because he does a great job cares so much for his patients. Dr. Lozowski deserves a five star rating.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

Dr. Lozowski is an amazing dentist!! He has a wonderful personality he is intelligent, caring and is very knowledgeable in what he does. He is so very gentle and he makes you feel at ease when having a procedure done. Last week I had bonding done on my front teeth and they look amazing!! I had a front tooth that overlapped and now my teeth are completely straight. I can smile with confidence. Dr. Lozowski is a perfectionist he is very patient, takes his time and makes sure whatever he is doing is perfect. I can't believe the improvement in my teeth. He is awesome. I am a new patient of his and I would highly recommend him for any dental procedure and also for bonding to anyone who is insecure of their smile. My teeth are beautiful now thanks to Dr. Lozowski. His team and assistants are so professional as well and the atmosphere is a happy friendly place. I am so happy I found him. You will never have to fear getting dental work done again. He and his staff deserve 5 stars. Great dentist.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

Dr. Lozowski is very friendly and gentle. I was afraid of going to the dentist after having a bad experience with another dentist in Halifax. I am happy I found Dr. Greg and I highly recommend him for anyone who is apprehensive about getting dental work done.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

Dr. Greg Lozowski's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients