You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Greg Lozowski

flag | Submitted March 10, 2016

Dr. Lozowski deserves all the five-stars ratings on this website. He is a skilled and experienced dentist. His staff is the greatest - always friendly, smiling and courteous. He is also great with kids!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

Great dentist. Great staff. Very knowledgeable. Front desk is very welcoming.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

As somebody with a lot of anxiety, having to have any sort of dental procedure usually causes me so much stress that I can't stop thinking about it in the weeks leading up to it. I had a root canal with Dr. Lozowski and felt no pain or discomfort whatsoever! He and his staff put me so at ease, and really took the time to ease my anxiety. They even turned on the massage function of the chair while they worked; it was so relaxing! He really takes the time to explain everything that he's doing, and is so thorough. I honestly wouldn't want to move out of Halifax now, after finally finding a dentist who does his job so well and cares so much about his patients' comfort!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

Greg has been my dentist for many years, since his first or second year in practice. He has a very practical approach and does not try to "sell dentistry". I feel very fortunate to have found him. Everyone in the practice is professional and compassionate. Many staff have been there for a long time

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

Everyone is so polite, kind and compassionate in his office. Once Dr. Lozowski even stayed late to do a procedure on my mouth. Dr. L and his wife, she works at the desk, are really down to earth nice people. It’s silly to say but honestly you feel like family when you go there!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

Dr. Greg Lozowski has been my dentist since he moved to the Clayton Park area, in joint practice with his sister. Any comments I have read on this site about his professionalism; demeanor; intelligence; promptness kindness and compassion are all true. This is the best dentist I have ever --or shall ever--have.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2014

Dr. Greg Lozowski's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've been a patient for over 7 years, always a good experience with great staff....really how often do u write a review about your dentist?? Must be good right...."

March 10, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Lozowski deserves all the five-stars ratings on this website. He is a skilled and experienced dentist. His staff is the greatest - always friendly, smili..."

February 23, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Can't say enough about Greg and his staff. Was never comfortable going to the dentist but now it's not bad at all. Would highly recommend him!"

July 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great dentist. Great staff. Very knowledgeable. Front desk is very welcoming. "

June 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "As somebody with a lot of anxiety, having to have any sort of dental procedure usually causes me so much stress that I can't stop thinking about it in the weeks..."

June 4, 2015
  • Address has been updated from "None" to "Clayton Park Shopping Centre, Halifax". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "19024575450".

June 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My total favorite dentist. He is so gentle & careful. He saved my tooth from having to be pulled and did an amazing job! I'm always at ease this him"

June 3, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Dr Lozowski fixed my front tooth. It looks much better then it did. The staff are nice. I feel comfortable going there."

April 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Greg has been my dentist for many years, since his first or second year in practice. He has a very practical approach and does not try to "sell dentistry". I fe..."

February 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Everyone is so polite, kind and compassionate in his office. Once Dr. Lozowski even stayed late to do a procedure on my mouth. Dr. L and his wife, she works at ..."

February 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Greg Lozowski has been my dentist since he moved to the Clayton Park area, in joint practice with his sister. Any comments I have read on this site about h..."

December 1, 2014
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Dr Lozowski is a good dentist. They fit me in on short notice when I was in town on business and I did not have to wait."

October 4, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have referred my entire family to go see Dr. Greg! His entire team are lovely to speak with as well as work with you, and Greg is an ultimate professional and..."

September 24, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I can't even. I am sure I am one of the worst patients. I had a terrible dentist as a child and lots of teeth pulled and fillings - which are now having to be..."

September 12, 2014