You may also like

Rate Dr. Greg Lozowski

Dr. Greg Lozowski's Ratings

Can't say enough about Greg and his staff. Was never comfortable going to the dentist but now it's not bad at all. Would highly recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2858965].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

Great dentist. Great staff. Very knowledgeable. Front desk is very welcoming.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2833743].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

As somebody with a lot of anxiety, having to have any sort of dental procedure usually causes me so much stress that I can't stop thinking about it in the weeks leading up to it. I had a root canal with Dr. Lozowski and felt no pain or discomfort whatsoever! He and his staff put me so at ease, and really took the time to ease my anxiety. They even turned on the massage function of the chair while they worked; it was so relaxing! He really takes the time to explain everything that he's doing, and is so thorough. I honestly wouldn't want to move out of Halifax now, after finally finding a dentist who does his job so well and cares so much about his patients' comfort!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2827800].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

My total favorite dentist. He is so gentle & careful. He saved my tooth from having to be pulled and did an amazing job! I'm always at ease this him

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2826972].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

Dr Lozowski fixed my front tooth. It looks much better then it did. The staff are nice. I feel comfortable going there.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2777047].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

Greg has been my dentist for many years, since his first or second year in practice. He has a very practical approach and does not try to "sell dentistry". I feel very fortunate to have found him. Everyone in the practice is professional and compassionate. Many staff have been there for a long time

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2735836].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2015

Everyone is so polite, kind and compassionate in his office. Once Dr. Lozowski even stayed late to do a procedure on my mouth. Dr. L and his wife, she works at the desk, are really down to earth nice people. It’s silly to say but honestly you feel like family when you go there!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2724803].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2015

Dr. Greg Lozowski has been my dentist since he moved to the Clayton Park area, in joint practice with his sister. Any comments I have read on this site about his professionalism; demeanor; intelligence; promptness kindness and compassion are all true. This is the best dentist

I have ever --or shall ever--have.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2638690].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 2, 2014

Dr Lozowski is a good dentist. They fit me in on short notice when I was in town on business and I did not have to wait.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2563997].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 4, 2014

I have referred my entire family to go see Dr. Greg! His entire team are lovely to speak with as well as work with you, and Greg is an ultimate professional and a perfectionist in his work. Ethical, professional, and a great sense of humor - Thanks Dr. Lozowski...I love my smile, and yes, Shari I am flossing!!
MM