Dr. Greg Lozowski

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Greg Lozowski

Dr. Lozowski is a real find in the dentistry field. He is highly professional in all his work and his warmth is shared with patients and staff alike. There is mutual respect and caring within this office and I’m so happy to be able to experience the great interactions with Dr. Lozowski and each member of his team. Way to go!

flag | Submitted December 11, 2019

Greg is by far the best tenths I have ever seen. I have been going to Greg for about 13 years. Greg and his staff are incredible.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2019

Greg Was very brave to take over a practice from Dr Pentz whom I had been my dentist since I was 10 years old and was the kindest most gentle dentist ever. Greg had pretty big shoes to fill but has done a great job. He is funny, kind, gentle and caring. I never thought Dr Pentz could be replaced but Greg is the best choice ever....I should call for an appointment...lol

flag | Submitted July 9, 2019

At a time when I really needed to see Dr. Lozowski, I was told I needed to wait. I understand that he doesn’t work on Fridays so the wait times are longer but I feel that if I have an emergency my dentist should make some time for me on another day. When I was able to finally get in to see him, the appointment itself seemed rushed like it wasn’t important and he needed to move on to the next patient. I am incredibly disappointed with the cavalier attitude displayed at this appointment by Dr. Lozowski and his staff. (I would have given 2 stars (as opposed to 3) for helpfulness but in fairness I’ve always found him to be helpful in the past - although it’s never easy to get in.) I may be looking for a new dentist.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2019

It was an awesome experience , great staff , great assistant an awesome dentist. There are all kind friendly and very considerate people

flag | Submitted March 12, 2019

I have been going here my entire life as well as all my family members. I would literally never trust another dentist with my teeth other than Greg and his team. It sincerely is the best environment you could ever want in a doctors office, right down to Carol at the front desk who always greets with you with a big smile and remembers your name. I have had various procedures done to my teeth over the years starting from a young age. Root canal,cavities and most recently crowns and everything was done to 1000% satisfaction. Greg is truly a perfectionist and it shows in his work every time. He truly treats your teeth as if they are his own and goes above and beyond to make sure everything is done 110%. The staff are always so happy and willing to answer any and all questions you could possibly come up with regarding your teeth or prodcedures, as wel as taking the time to explain each step along the way to make sure you're comfortable. I had a root canal as a 12 year old and can tell you it was the easiest and worry-free and pain free experience I could ask for. I cannot say enough great things about this place. If you have the pleasure of being able to score Greg as your dentist you will never look back!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2019

Dr. Lozowski is a perfectionist and the best dentist I ever had. I had so many bad experiences over the years with other dentists until I met Greg and his team. Greg is very compassionate and caring and and believes in perfection. I had dental implants over a year ago and its the best choice I ever made. Greg and his team are friendly, kind and caring and puts you totally at ease. Greg is very patient and took all the time I needed to explain every procedure to me in detail. In my opinion he is the best dentist I ever had and the only one I will ever have in the future cause I believe in him. Greg and his team deserves 5 stars because they're the best.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2019

Greg is all that and a bowl of blue-berries:) I am, the most likely, the most sensitive patient, and Greg is the only one that can deal with me. My bite is so sensitive and this poor fellow keeps adjusting it till he gets it right and even then I go back to see him and he does it again with a smile. In the all the years , not one time have I see him rude or impatient. On one tooth, I went to see him over 15 times!! He is very knowledgable and not money hungry. I used to fear dentist and used to suffer with pain and I can tell anyone now that I just show up and have no fear. He makes sure that he puts double "goop" so that I do not feel the needle. No rushing through the job. Always kind and helpful. Trust me when I say this that if anything can go wrong, it will be with my tooth and Greg has always looked after it. In my life I had changed so many dentists but no more changing . It is over 6 years now. My six kids also go there. Any friend I have gets a referral. Plus, Carol and Gena are great at the front desk. Carrol is a master at what she does. Anytime I call she is pleasant and tries to get me or my family in. I am a helicopter dad so that is more pressure for her but is is A1. Other places, is like walking into a prison-- not here. I can not say enough. I even hug Greg out of my love for him and what he has done to take the fear away. Thanks a bunch Greg... now I want my Tim coffee card:)

flag | Submitted September 4, 2018

I've been a happy client for years, couldn't ask for a better Dentist.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2018

I have had so many bad experiences with dentists but Dr Lozowski is amazing! Puts you competely at ease and thoroughly explains everything. Very considerate of someone like me on a tight budget with a lot of work to get done. I can never thank him enough for fixing my teeth. Everything you could want in a dentist, he and his staff provide. Comforting atmosphere, understanding staff, quality work. I never want to go to another dentist and I hope he knows just how much he is appreciated by his patients.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2018

Dr. Greg Lozowski's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients