Ratings for Dr. Greg Lozowski

Great staff, great doctor. So good I almost don't mind going to the dentist, which is a good thing because I end up there a lot!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

I am so trilled to have this great dentist and his wonderful staff taking care of me. I had many bad experiences over the years was so many dentists that I always so nervous about going to see one. Dr. Lozowski is a very kind, caring, sensitive and a very intelligent doctor who made me very comfortable during my whole procedure. His office is a very warm atmosphere with friendly and very helpful compassionate staff. He takes the time to explain everything to you and very thorough with all his work. I honestly love this dentist, he is truly amazing.I feel very fortunate to have him for my dentist. I would highly recommend him to anyone because he does a great job cares so much for his patients. Dr. Lozowski deserves a five star rating.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

Dr. Lozowski is an amazing dentist!! He has a wonderful personality he is intelligent, caring and is very knowledgeable in what he does. He is so very gentle and he makes you feel at ease when having a procedure done. Last week I had bonding done on my front teeth and they look amazing!! I had a front tooth that overlapped and now my teeth are completely straight. I can smile with confidence. Dr. Lozowski is a perfectionist he is very patient, takes his time and makes sure whatever he is doing is perfect. I can't believe the improvement in my teeth. He is awesome. I am a new patient of his and I would highly recommend him for any dental procedure and also for bonding to anyone who is insecure of their smile. My teeth are beautiful now thanks to Dr. Lozowski. His team and assistants are so professional as well and the atmosphere is a happy friendly place. I am so happy I found him. You will never have to fear getting dental work done again. He and his staff deserve 5 stars. Great dentist.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

Dr. Lozowski is very friendly and gentle. I was afraid of going to the dentist after having a bad experience with another dentist in Halifax. I am happy I found Dr. Greg and I highly recommend him for anyone who is apprehensive about getting dental work done.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

I have recently had dental bonding done on my front teeth by Dr. Lozowski and am extremely impressed with the outcome. My front teeth look completely natural and now have the perfect smile I've been wanting. I've noticed that he takes his time and ensures that small details aren't missed. I also just had a filling done by him and it was a breeze... can't thank him enough for being a great dentist. I'd highly recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

Dr Lozoxski took out an infected tooth and it did't hurt too much. I did a good job and saw me the same day. I appreciated it.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

Love him! Moved my file over to his office from another dental clinic that was being too sales-y and I couldn't be happier. He explains everything as he is doing it. He's gentle and caring and professional. His team and assistant are all happy and you can tell everyone loves their jobs.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2016

As long as Dr Lozowski has been practising in Halifax, I have been his patient. He is a smart, sensitive, artistic man with a great sense of humour. He is compassionate, very competent, and kind. How many people enjoy seeing their dentists for work in their oral cavities in times of distress and nerve pain? Well, trust is everything. Dr. L never ever hurts me and I know that he truly cares for his patients and for the staff in his practice. Commendable!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2016

I've been a patient for over 7 years, always a good experience with great staff....really how often do u write a review about your dentist?? Must be good right.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2016

Dr. Lozowski deserves all the five-stars ratings on this website. He is a skilled and experienced dentist. His staff is the greatest - always friendly, smiling and courteous. He is also great with kids!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016