Ratings for Dr. James G. Redmann

I recently had lap band surgery and my procedure was performed by Dr. Redmann. I have to say that he took great care of me, he took the time to answer all my questions. Everything went well and couple of days later i'm back at my job and my family and very excited to fight my obesity problems and start a better, more healthier lifestyle.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2009

He, nor the staff at Surgical Specialists of Louisiana are helpful. Dr. Redmann has no people skills. Once you have the procedure they do not care about you. I saw Dr. Redmann only twice. Hurriedly once before surgery and right after surgery. It will be a year in May since my procedure and I have not seen him again. I have been to the office at least once each month up until November. I have not been since November due to my financial situation. No one has called to inquire as to how I am doing or as to why I have not been there since November. They are suppose to provide support and assist you, but that has never happened. Now it is March and they only called because I have a balance of $70.00. Clearly they have their priorities in order. They do not care about you, only care about money. No one evidently cares and it only matters how much money they collect. I would not recommend Dr. Redmann or the Surgical Specialists of LA.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2009

Dr. James G. Redmann's Credentials

• La State Univ Sch Of Med In New Orleans, New Orleans La 70112 (Grad. 1994)

Secure Horizons