Ratings for Dr. Saeed Sadeghi

I am lodging a formal complaint against Dr. Sadeghi. I was referred to him from another UCLA specialist as part of obtaining a diagnosis and treatment of a difficult condition. On the initial visit, he started off being somewhat condescending, and my gut told me that this was not going to be a good option for care. Sure enough, when I came in for the third visit, he opened the door, saw me, and shook his head basically to show that he was not happy I was there to ask for further help. After I asked him what could be done or tested further, his response was that he treats sick people and he didn't think I was really sick because I didn't have cancer or a blood condition. He said that I should not focus on my symptoms (even though a previous doctor asked me to keep a log of them). When I brought up my abnormal blood test results, he said that they were not really that far beyond normal range. He basically told me that I wasn't sick and that he could not do anything for me. I asked him for a referral to another specialist, and he said again that I was not sick. I have since been diagnosed with a definite illness and I'm being treated by a doctor outside of UCLA. Yes, I was sick even though Dr. Sadeghi wanted me to ignore my symptoms and just give up trying to find the answers. I cannot understand why he is allowed to be associated with UCLA. My experience with him was hands-down the worst I've ever had with a doctor. I hope that UCLA responds to my formal complaint and that he is not allowed to treat anyone else as poorly as I have been treated by him.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

I am so thankful for Dr. Sedghi. He listens, takes the time to answer all questions, and explain everything until my mother was comfortable. Thank You!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2012

He is one of the most compassionate and knowledgeable physicians whom I have ever met.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2011

Dr. Saeed Sadeghi's Credentials

• Saint Louis University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Commercial Insurance Company