Ratings for Dr. Kamal Greiss

If it was't for Dr Greiss I would't be alive after a emergency trip to the hospital and the staff couldn't figure out what was wrong with me I told them that my doctor was Dr. Greiss they called him and he came to the hospital on crutches to see about me . He went to the nurse station and with in five minutes they were working on me . Dr. Greiss can in to see me and told fifteen more minutes and I would not be alive. If it takes a little long in his office that's alright with me . I know he is one of my Doctors that takes the time to make sure everything is alright.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2015

DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR!! His Staff is horrendous. They are never on time, they never pick up their phone during normal office hours, and I find myself always using the emergency line to leave message and they still do not call back. Even when you make an appt, you have to wait more than 1hour and a half. They just absolutely have no regard for their patients and they are on their own convenient schedule.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2011

he is a rude man. doesn't left you get a word in. too old to still be in business. scam artist. medical board needs to shut him down. i would sent a dog too him..

flag | Submitted February 19, 2010

The OFFICE: I visited only two times to convince me not to continue there. The first was 2 HOURS late with an excuse that "this is not a usual day". The 2nd time the wait went over an hour at which time I told the nurse/receptionist that I had another appointment later that day and would have to reschedule (which I didn't). They ask up front for your co-pay which will "lock" you into waiting, but a patient has the RIGHT not to pay until "services are rendered". The DOCTOR: he is impolite, cuts you off when you ask questions and is very old-school. In fact, my insurance is now asking for verification of lab work since it was written on a prescription pad and not a computerized lab work form...I will fight this fee if I have to appeal to the AMA! AVOID this practice.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2009

the front desk staff is incompetent and rude. he seemed knowledgeable, but also wanted to see me unnecessarily, too often for the money. and yes, the staff makes it impossible to speak to himi via phone. what's up with the cash only system and then they mail the receipt month(s) later? save yr money and mental health -just find a dr. in NYC.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2009

I would not recommend this doctor at all. He makes you wait almost an hour for your scheduled appt and when you address it with the staff and Dr. Greiss they don't care and basically say tough. And I do agree about him being shady...it does seem shady. It's hard to find doctors in Jersey City and I was with him for almost a year, coming in every other month when my thyroid condition was not serious at all. They really don't care about you at all.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2009

Kamal Greiss's licence should be revoked and his entire staff should be trained on bed side manner and patient confidentiality. I am currently fighting a $700 bill for a test that his office mistakingly scheduled and ran without my knowledge. I was supposed to take an ultrasound for a thyroid condition but his office along with Hudson Imaging (they are in the same office) have billed my insurance for an echo test which I was not supposed to take. DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR!!! HE WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY, TREAT YOU LIKE GARBAGE AND DELAY YOUR TREATMENT ALL THE WHILE SCAM YOU AND YOUR INSURANCE INTO PAYING FOR UNNECESSARY TESTS.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2009

Dr. Kamal Greiss runs a very unprofessional and shady operation. I went to him for thyroid problems and he couldn't diagnose the problem correctly. He seems to lack full knowledge on metabolic conditions as he last got educated in 1960 in Egypt. He is inattentive, rushes through appointments and charges for unnecessary tests. His staff is extremely rude and it is impossible to speak to him without going in person which he does just to charge for the visit. I would strongly recommend not wasting your money on this person, he will delay diagnosis, charge uncessary fees and will treat you with extremely poor manners. He seems to care only about getting paid and not treating the patient properly.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2009