Ratings for Dr. David Wiesenfeld

Dr Wiesenfeld saved my life what more can one say.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2018

Dr Wiesenfeld performed an osteotomy and genioplasty on me. The surgery didn’t heal well and I required corrective surgery for chin asymmetry. I still have an excessively long face now and am a woman. My nerves are also damaged and I have permanent reduced sensation in my lower jaw. I also now have TMJ. Despite this he refused to admit the surgery wasn’t a success and was quite obstinate and righteous in the way he spoke to me. I am a health professional myself and would not recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2018

after reading the same comment on what I feel happened to me, on the right my jaw surgery was not done correctly, mind you this was year ago, looking at over 15 years, I feel a pulling on the right corner mouth, ive had orthodontic work twice, I feel after all these years I need to chase things up again

flag | Submitted July 3, 2018

Expert in his field. True professional. Make my daughter feel as ease with her wisdom teeth removal. Highly recommended

flag | Submitted May 9, 2018

David is an outstanding surgeon. I had a rare head and neck cancer which required major surgery in 2000. Since then I have probably had at least 5 other surgeries with David to reconstruct my jaw, mouth and teeth over the last 15 years. I credit Peter MacCallum hospital, the Oral and Maxillfacial team at Royal Melborne and Mr David Wiesenfeld for surviving. I could not speak higher.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2018

Highly lucky dog lucky lucky lucky lucky lucky lucky

flag | Submitted November 14, 2015

Highly recommend, however I do not suggest eating after surgery if you had swallowed alot of bood

flag | Submitted July 9, 2012

Had jaw surgery and he did a great job. Would recommend.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2012

I found Mr Wiesenfeld to be extremely informative and demonstrated a great deal of care towards my child, with a high attention to detail, prompt communication and a briliant level of skill. I would recommend him to any parent heading down the "jaw surgery" track with their child.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2011

The staff could learn to smile, but maybe they are miserable working for this man. My child and I waited for 50 minutes for an early morning appointment - for an initial consultation which cost me hundreds of dollars. His demeanor was patronising and rude; his advice was condescending and the quoted price for possibly engaging further long-term patronising behaviour from him was so over-the-top I hardly contained my amusement when he scribbled it on a piece of scrap paper. We went elsewhere and were very happy to never see him again.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2010