Ratings for Dr. David Wiesenfeld

after reading the same comment on what I feel happened to me, on the right my jaw surgery was not done correctly, mind you this was year ago, looking at over 15 years, I feel a pulling on the right corner mouth, ive had orthodontic work twice, I feel after all these years I need to chase things up again

flag | Submitted July 3, 2018

Expert in his field. True professional. Make my daughter feel as ease with her wisdom teeth removal. Highly recommended

flag | Submitted May 9, 2018

David is an outstanding surgeon. I had a rare head and neck cancer which required major surgery in 2000. Since then I have probably had at least 5 other surgeries with David to reconstruct my jaw, mouth and teeth over the last 15 years. I credit Peter MacCallum hospital, the Oral and Maxillfacial team at Royal Melborne and Mr David Wiesenfeld for surviving. I could not speak higher.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2018

Highly lucky dog lucky lucky lucky lucky lucky lucky

flag | Submitted November 14, 2015

Highly recommend, however I do not suggest eating after surgery if you had swallowed alot of bood

flag | Submitted July 9, 2012

Had jaw surgery and he did a great job. Would recommend.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2012

I found Mr Wiesenfeld to be extremely informative and demonstrated a great deal of care towards my child, with a high attention to detail, prompt communication and a briliant level of skill. I would recommend him to any parent heading down the "jaw surgery" track with their child.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2011

The staff could learn to smile, but maybe they are miserable working for this man. My child and I waited for 50 minutes for an early morning appointment - for an initial consultation which cost me hundreds of dollars. His demeanor was patronising and rude; his advice was condescending and the quoted price for possibly engaging further long-term patronising behaviour from him was so over-the-top I hardly contained my amusement when he scribbled it on a piece of scrap paper. We went elsewhere and were very happy to never see him again.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2010

David Wiesenfeld performed inaccurate work on both my upper jaw and chin giving my face a crooked appearance. He doggedly refused to address any of my concerns and I had a world of difficulty finding another surgeon to (partially) improve the results of his surgery. I've had TMJ since surgery and my mouth and lips still don't function quite normally. Maybe he's improved since then, but I'd look elsewhere if I were you, in spite of his 'stellar' reputation.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2009