Ratings for Dr. David Wiesenfeld

Highly lucky dog lucky lucky lucky lucky lucky lucky

flag | Submitted November 14, 2015

Highly recommend, however I do not suggest eating after surgery if you had swallowed alot of bood

flag | Submitted July 9, 2012

Had jaw surgery and he did a great job. Would recommend.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2012

I found Mr Wiesenfeld to be extremely informative and demonstrated a great deal of care towards my child, with a high attention to detail, prompt communication and a briliant level of skill. I would recommend him to any parent heading down the "jaw surgery" track with their child.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2011

The staff could learn to smile, but maybe they are miserable working for this man. My child and I waited for 50 minutes for an early morning appointment - for an initial consultation which cost me hundreds of dollars. His demeanor was patronising and rude; his advice was condescending and the quoted price for possibly engaging further long-term patronising behaviour from him was so over-the-top I hardly contained my amusement when he scribbled it on a piece of scrap paper. We went elsewhere and were very happy to never see him again.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2010

David Wiesenfeld performed inaccurate work on both my upper jaw and chin giving my face a crooked appearance. He doggedly refused to address any of my concerns and I had a world of difficulty finding another surgeon to (partially) improve the results of his surgery. I've had TMJ since surgery and my mouth and lips still don't function quite normally. Maybe he's improved since then, but I'd look elsewhere if I were you, in spite of his 'stellar' reputation.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2009