Ratings for Dr. James D. Cowart

After several consults with several doctors about my condition, Dr. Cowart was the doctor I chose to do my procedure. He did the hysterectomy and I and all of my family are thrilled with his demeanor, courteousness and knowledge. I have never had a doctor like him that went out of his way to make me feel comfortable and at ease throughout my operation. My husband said he wished he would treat male's so he could be his doctor. He is just that good. I would highly recommend him to anyone with any female problems or pregnancy.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2014

Very good doctor! He always listened and took his time to explain without sugar coating the truths. I definitely recommend him to other ladys as well.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2012

Best OB doctor! Very helpful and takes his time with you! I have nothing but wonderful things to say about him.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2012

Saw for OB care. Wanted as natural of a birth as possible. Never pressured me to have any pain meds/interventions. Double checked with me before doing anything. Respected my wishes regarding my birth plan. Def. recommend

flag | Submitted May 25, 2011

Dr. Cowart has been my dr for the last five years and I have never had any problem with him. He is always nice to me and answers all my questions. He and his staff will go out of their way to be helpful. He delivered one of my two children. He was nice and never pressured me to have a c-section (even tho my son was 10 days late and a 10lb baby). He gave me all the pain medicine that I wanted and did a wonderful job. I tell everyone that needs an ob/gyn to use them. Their new office is wonderful as well!!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2010

Wonderfull doctor. Helped me through a difficult time and answered all of my questions.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2010

Horrible doctor. Doesn't want to answer any questions and treats you like you are stupid. His nurse is very unprofessional also. Nobody wanted to tell me what was going on. If I asked what my blood pressure was they acted like I was bothering them. The only good doctor I met in this practice is Dr. Delahunty but if you are pregnant you have to see all of them and it is a total waste of time and money.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2010

Forces women into unwanted c-sections. and with holds pain meds until you are half out of your mind in pain. Stood in the coner saying that he was going to cut me open. Will call DSS on you.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2009

Dr. James D. Cowart's Credentials

• University Of Alabama School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Greer, SC