Ratings for Dr. Adam B. Smith

How this man got thru med school is a mystery to me. One of the worst excuses for a Doctor I have ever seen in my entire life. And his staff is a _____. Obnoxious old gas bag of a receptionist who acts like she is doing you a favor letting you come there. Trust me, it's no favor.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2016

He is on time cause noone goes to him..This is not a good doctor..Started me off with the highest doseage of blood pressure medicine..instead of working up to the amount I needed I was very sick..Finally went back to my hometown Dr before I moved to Ms..I am surprised I never had a stroke...FIND ANOTHER DOCTOR!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2012

Really like the fact you don't have to wait very long to see the Dr , he is quiet, helpful and makes sure he spends time listening and making sure things are going well for me. He does a good job monitoring my blood pressure and blood sugar. I would recommend him, he's pretty good.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2011

I was not impressed with him. He's strange when u would talk to him say ask a question he would always laugh. He also told my mother she had an enlarged heart needless to say she's on anxiety meds bc he didn't know what he was talking about & she has a panic disorder thanks to him!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2009

Dr. Adam B. Smith's Credentials

• Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans (Grad. 1997)

MSP/BC Med