Ratings for Dr. Anthony Tam Pham

Dr. Pham is an excellent doctor..helps me manage my chronic back pain. Would recommend him at a heartbeat. He's also a decent human being who is a Catholic priest. He's charitable..helping the poor and many other humanitarian organizations! That one really negative reviewer sounds like a drug-addict looking for pain meds, thinking Dr. Pham is gullible enough to fall for it! He's a great, honest, cautious professional. Recommend recommend recommend!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

Dr. Pham is a highly qualified and extremely intelligent doctor. He has helped me with very severe aggravated back/nerve/spinal impairments due to a work related injury. He has rehabilitated me back to normalcy where I can work and function again. You take a lot of things for granted in your daily life until you really hurt your back. It was an absolute nightmare until he helped me. I would and have recommended him to several others. He is also an ordained Catholic priest. His profits go to the church and to help impoverish orphans. He is trying to set up an orphanage in Vietnam to help those poor little unloved children. I have a word for some of those scandalous & defamatory reviewers. There is no quick miracle for back/spinal pains & injuries; just rehabilitation & maintenance. There is no magic pill either; only for painkillers addicted individuals looking for a fix. He is highly noble righteous. Most everything he does goes toward charity NOT personal gains!!!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2013

flag | Submitted September 25, 2012

flag | Submitted September 2, 2012

unknowledgeable, no helpful worst doctor i ever seen,

flag | Submitted July 16, 2012

very good doctor. very compassionate and knowledgeable

flag | Submitted January 1, 2011

Just came back...asked why I had neck surgery, who diagnosed me with fibromyalgia, my symptoms weren't consistent with that (although 3 doctors told me I did). Told me I could do a joint injection in my neck with local anesthetic, or burn my nerve root. WTH? I was told before I had neck surgery to never burn the nerve root. Didn't believe me about my pain, or humiliation of needing medicines to control pain. Said he couldn't help me, no medicine given. Was very humiliated, and I am a physicians assistant with 19 years experience in medicine. DO NOT recommend this doctor. The worst part was questioning why I had my neck fusion( for a herniated disc) and I did not have chronic muscle pain. Live in my body for a day and tell me that again. Will never go back and will my doctor that referred me to him not to refer to him anymore. Don't waste your time or money

flag | Submitted April 29, 2010

This doctor is worthless for pain management, he offers no help whatsoever!! I have severe back pain from an accident and he never believed me that I had this condition, I had to get a $3000 MRI to prove to him I had it and even after that he still didn't give me the right kind of treatment but he actually reduced the amout he was giving me!! He thinks ALL patients are pain pill addicts and he will not give you the correct treatment!! I would 100% not to suggest this piece of crap doctor, he will not help you with "Pain Management" like his title entales!!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2009

Dr. Anthony Tam Pham's Credentials

• University Of North Texas Health Science Center At Fort Worth (Grad. 2003)

Healthnet