Ratings for Dr. Scott F. Dills

I have been going to Dr. Scott Dills for 11 years now. I left Indiana 5 years ago and moved to Washington County. I still drive the hour and 45 minutes to Dr. Dills office for my check-ups. He is honest and talented. He has performed root canals on me and called at 11:00 pm in the evening to see if I was okay. I have gone to another dentist closer to where I live; and believe me, this dentist had no idea what he was doing and cause severe pain and problems which Dr. Dills had to fix. His staff is very nice. Great dentist!!!!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2013

Asked Dr. Scott Dills to give my child a tooth colored filling instead of a silver filling, he said that he would. When my child came out of the office after the filling was put in, they had a silver filling...would you go back to his office?

flag | Submitted June 27, 2012

This dentists told me I had to have work done on one of my teeth and I checked with another dentists..It turned out Dr.Dills made up that I needed a cavity filled and a filling put in. MY old filling never "fell" out like Dr.Dills said. He was trying to charge me for un-needed work. Thank god I got a second opinion before spending my money at his office.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2009