You may also like

Rate Dr. Cory Torgerson

Dr. Cory Torgerson's Ratings

If you are considering facial cosmetic surgery with Dr. Torgerson, you may aswell apply to the show Botched-because you will be a candidate. I have gone through so much emotional distress to the point where I regret considering cosmetic surgery. Money down the drain!

Was this rating useful? 7 [[ userState['ratings'][2906483].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 26, 2015

I waited 3 years before writing this review because I wanted it to be a fair and honest review. If you are someone with an ethnic nose or you have thick skin please STAY AWAY from this doctor. He has no idea what to do with those types of noses. I went for a consultation and he showed me imaging of this beautiful nose. He kept telling me how I'll come out of the surgery looking like a movie star and a bunch of other bull. He also suggested I get a chin implant (which I understand) and fillers almost everywhere in my face. Keep in mind I was 24 at the time with no wrinkles at all. After I started thinking out loud that maybe I want an implant, he was literally pushing it down my throat and making me get it. I said no. Which I'm glad I did. But his pushy behaviour should have been my first sign to run out of there. But I had the image of that perfect nose imbedded in my brain, so I put down the deposit for my first rhinoplasty. 3 months after post op my nose started curving from the tip, it looked like someone twisted it and it got stuck like that. He told me it was swelling so I continued being patient. 8 months post op, my nose started curving from the top all the way down to the tip. Again I was told it was swelling and he gave me a steroid injection which in my opinion did nothing. At my 1 year check up the curves in my nose was back to only being at my tip. BUT....I HAD NO BRIDGE. After my swelling was all gone, my nose was FLAT. I had a fairly decent bridge on my nose post surgery and all I was left with was a curved tip. His excuse was that it was scar tissue build up. Isn't scar tissue build up suppose to make the nose look bigger? Anyway I let him near my nose once again so he can rebuild my nose. It has been 2 years since my last surgery, and guess what? I still have no bridge. I have been to a few doctors who have all told me I'll need cartilage out of my ribcage so they can rebuild a nose for me and I can finally get what I want. I've been in the process of saving up $12,000 for another surgery so that the doctor can fix Togerson's mistakes. I paid $7500.00 for the surgery with Togerson. Please do you research, see more than just one doctor.

Was this rating useful? 12 [[ userState['ratings'][2894181].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2015

After many rhinoplasty attempts with different doctors and unsatisfactory results. I finally have the nose that I've always desired Thanks to Dr. Torgerson. For the first time people are commenting on how nice my nose shape is. When i explained to Dr. Torgerson how i disliked a certain shape of my nose from a certain angle, I had my doubts that he didn't understood me and i thought he just brushed off what i said just like the other doctors. But the results speak for themselves. As if he was in my head and he did exactly what i was hoping he would do. He also has the artistic eye that i find other doctors lack which helps a lot when it comes to nose reshaping.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2884830].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 3, 2015

If you come across this doctor...KEEP LOOKING. Find a plastic surgeon who is honest, practical and knows how to set expectations. If you are looking to have your nose done you need someone with years of experience and good beside manners, both of which this doctor lacks.

Was this rating useful? 10 [[ userState['ratings'][2881851].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

Like anything else you need to shop around and look for a board certified plastic surgeon. There are a lot of doctors who specialized in other fields now practicing plastic surgery for sheer profits. My experience with Dr. T. was both good and bad. It seemed to be hit/miss with him. My last injection was right underneath the tear trough, a very visible unattractive lump. I had it dissolved by another plastic surgeon.

Was this rating useful? 7 [[ userState['ratings'][2867218].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

I found Dr. Cory Torgerson office online after TONS of searching, and thought I would give it a try.
Dr. Cory Torgerson & his staff were so friendly and helpful I knew right away they were the best option for me.
My experience with Dr. Cory Torgerson and his team was truly a great one. I truly felt that I was more than just "patient "
They are so personable and want to ensure that you feel comfortable with every decision you make!
Also, I was able to come in to the office many times before the surgery to discuss any questions I had prior to surgery.
They never made me feel like I was bothering them or asking too many questions.
Actually, they encouraged me to ask questions and helped reassure me.

Dr. Cory Torgerson did a neck lift and facelift for me and I couldn't be happier.
He was very good in explaining my options, risks, etc.
My results are fantastic.
My friend wants to get her facelift done with Dr. Cory Torgerson because she was impressed by my results.
What a great doctor!!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2858998].votes_count ]]

Submitted July 7, 2015

I recently had rhinoplasty surgery with Dr. Torgerson to improve the appearance and breathing function. I am extremely pleased with the results, the look is very natural and beautiful and my breathing has improved. Dr. Torgerson and his team are extremely skilled and a complete pleasure to be around. I could not have asked for a better experience! I would strongly recommend Dr. Torgerson to anyone considering facial cosmetic surgery.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2851228].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 28, 2015

I just called Dr Torgerson office just now, and i can't believe that they ask for credit card to book a consultation ?? This is hilarious ! When I said that I don't want to give my credit card number and what if I didn't have a credit card at all ? The receptionist was so mean : " you know what? You don't have to book a consultation with us !!" and she simply hung up on me . I'm socked ! Dr Torgerson, if this is how your staff treat people, I'll happily go somewhere else to have my plastic surgery done !

Was this rating useful? 10 [[ userState['ratings'][2840709].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

He is a great ENT! Generally on time, and apologizes sincerely if he is not. He cares about his patient, and will take time with you and not rush you out of his office. Not to mention he looks like a model. He is the best ENT in toronto

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2824745].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

made my face look like a cat, way to much filler took years to come out

Was this rating useful? 12 [[ userState['ratings'][2807002].votes_count ]]