You may also like

Rate Dr. Cory Torgerson

Dr. Cory Torgerson's Ratings

If you come across this doctor...KEEP LOOKING. Find a plastic surgeon who is honest, practical and knows how to set expectations. If you are looking to have your nose done you need someone with years of experience and good beside manners, both of which this doctor lacks.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2881851].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

Like anything else you need to shop around and look for a board certified plastic surgeon. There are a lot of doctors who specialized in other fields now practicing plastic surgery for sheer profits. My experience with Dr. T. was both good and bad. It seemed to be hit/miss with him. My last injection was right underneath the tear trough, a very visible unattractive lump. I had it dissolved by another plastic surgeon.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2867218].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

I found Dr. Cory Torgerson office online after TONS of searching, and thought I would give it a try.
Dr. Cory Torgerson & his staff were so friendly and helpful I knew right away they were the best option for me.
My experience with Dr. Cory Torgerson and his team was truly a great one. I truly felt that I was more than just "patient "
They are so personable and want to ensure that you feel comfortable with every decision you make!
Also, I was able to come in to the office many times before the surgery to discuss any questions I had prior to surgery.
They never made me feel like I was bothering them or asking too many questions.
Actually, they encouraged me to ask questions and helped reassure me.

Dr. Cory Torgerson did a neck lift and facelift for me and I couldn't be happier.
He was very good in explaining my options, risks, etc.
My results are fantastic.
My friend wants to get her facelift done with Dr. Cory Torgerson because she was impressed by my results.
What a great doctor!!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2858998].votes_count ]]

Submitted July 7, 2015

I recently had rhinoplasty surgery with Dr. Torgerson to improve the appearance and breathing function. I am extremely pleased with the results, the look is very natural and beautiful and my breathing has improved. Dr. Torgerson and his team are extremely skilled and a complete pleasure to be around. I could not have asked for a better experience! I would strongly recommend Dr. Torgerson to anyone considering facial cosmetic surgery.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2851228].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 28, 2015

I just called Dr Torgerson office just now, and i can't believe that they ask for credit card to book a consultation ?? This is hilarious ! When I said that I don't want to give my credit card number and what if I didn't have a credit card at all ? The receptionist was so mean : " you know what? You don't have to book a consultation with us !!" and she simply hung up on me . I'm socked ! Dr Torgerson, if this is how your staff treat people, I'll happily go somewhere else to have my plastic surgery done !

Was this rating useful? 7 [[ userState['ratings'][2840709].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

He is a great ENT! Generally on time, and apologizes sincerely if he is not. He cares about his patient, and will take time with you and not rush you out of his office. Not to mention he looks like a model. He is the best ENT in toronto

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2824745].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

made my face look like a cat, way to much filler took years to come out

Was this rating useful? 6 [[ userState['ratings'][2807002].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 14, 2015

2 years ago I had a rhinoplasty with Dr. Torgerson. He is a true artist and gave me a beautiful nose that suits my face perfectly. Thank you Dr. Torgerson and your amazing staff!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2803354].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015

I went in 2 years ago to get my lips filled . Office beautiful staff warm at first he was really nice to great me . I told him I only wanted to get my lips done then he's like u need ur lines done and Botox and after he did my lips I looked so bad like a duck I had to go back and he had to take some out and he was not happy , not to mention he has so much done one his face he's like horrible himself now !

Was this rating useful? 9 [[ userState['ratings'][2794879].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

I visited the offices of Dr. Cory Torgnson in the fall of 2013 to inquire about some work I wanted done. As soon as I walked into the office for my appt. I was greeted with such professionalism. The staff were so welcoming and made my nervousness disappear within seconds. The office itself is very warm and welcoming. I met with Cory and he was so professional and soothing at the same time.
After the initial consultation and pre-work photos of before and after shots he took of me and what he was capable of performing I was sold. I scheduled my rhinoplasty.
My operation went well and after the initial healing process, I felt like a new man. I am no spring chicken and I have been pondering on this procedure for years. I did loads of research to ensure I had picked the right person to perform my procedures. The follow-up appointments and courtesy that Cory and his staff provided are second to none.
Dr. Torgenson is an artist and is as much concerned and excited about his work of art as I was. He is sincere, concerned, professional and I highly recommend him for his services.
Kudo's to all at Dr. Torgenson's office for their ongoing commitment, follow-ups and personal attention. I have never experienced anything like this in my life and it made the procedures so much more enjoyable and tolerable, I feel like they are family. :)

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2759359].votes_count ]]