Ratings for Dr. Agnieszka Gliwa

customer service very bad, dr did not explain to me how to take my meds.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2016

Dr. Gliwa is very unprofessional & condescending. She's ABSENTMINDED and that is very scary. She has no interpersonal skills and should find another profession. She lost a patient.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015

Once you passed the busy front desk and not so welcoming staff, Manhattan Medical is a great place, because of Dr. Gliwa, who is very knowledgeable and caring. She listens to me and gives advice that is clear and easy to follow.She answers all my questions with patience. The building itself is nice, frequently crowded,but you are able to get urgent care on the same day at Manhattan Medical, instead of waiting in the emergency room all night.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

My experience at Manhattan Medical has been wonderful because of Dr. Gliwa. They don't make them like that anymore. She is extremely knowedgeable and caring. She listens and responds with practical advice and she has a great sense of humor. I recommend her to my closest friends and family.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

DR.GLIWA is an excellent dr.,explains everything to u so u understand your condition and what u have to do to get healthy. i have been seeing her about8-9 years and I am heathier because of her, high bp down,high cholesterol gone ,weight going downheart being checked,she also takes care of my wife and 3 kids we all love her.highly recommended

flag | Submitted December 9, 2013

She is a qualified and knowledgeable Endocrinologist and I find her flexible and interested in her patient's health. Sometimes I have to wait, but some of that is out of her control, she is busy - good endocrinologists are in demand.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2012

Rude and unhepful - at one point she left the door open and all the people in the waiting room could see and hear, i didn't speak until she shut it, she barely made eye contact, when i left i felt close to tears

flag | Submitted June 3, 2012

Dr. Gliwa was impatient, rude, and not informative - she was bothered by my presence and my two simple questions. I spent a total of 10 minutes with her and it was truly the most depressing Dr.'s visit I have ever had. Unprofessional and complete lack of interest in patients or their health.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2009

Dr. Agnieszka Gliwa's Credentials

• Russian

• Coll Med, Univ Jagiellonski, Krakow, Poland (Grad. 1996)

AARP