Ratings for Dr. Richa Sharan

Was the best doctor I've been to, she listens to my every need and helped asses me properly

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

Has no insight, did not listen- my family Dr did not agree with her recommendations or opinions. Stay clear

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

Was very angry with me when I cancelled an appointment and then called back and said I needed to meet after all. Brought it up in the session, resentfully. Has anger issues. Can be sweet and understanding, and can turn on you very swiftly.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

Found that she wrote a report dictated by my partner that was totally untrue,and put me in a very bad position legally and morally. Was astounded that should would write a report like that after her second visit with this man who she has agreed has severe mental issues. She was giving him unsolicited legal advice on matters that she was totally unaware of. Will be contacting the college of physicians to fill out a formal complaint.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2012

She is the best I've ever been to. Gets directly to the problem and understands what needs to be done. I can't give enough praise.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2010

Simply the best doctor I have ever encountered! Awesome. She is easy to talk to, totally focused on listening to you the whole time. Respects your opinion in regards to medications and treatment options. She does not dictate what you should do, but guides you in the right direction. She is so genuinely caring and nice, that I don't even mind at all if/when she's not on time. Genuine, real, no-nonsense human being.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2009

I asked for a referral from my phsychologist so that I could adjust my medication. I was very satisfied with Dr. Sharan's care. She listened carefully, was always very respectful and was very helpful with my situation. The utmost professional. I recommend her highly.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2007

Very kind psychiatrist, useful insights. Knowledgeable about medications.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2007