Ratings for Dr. Steven P. Abreu

Has always helped me in a knowledgeable, respectful manner.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2011

Dr. Abreu is great at listening, and taking your opinion into account. He makes the visit pleasant, and I left feeling like progress might be made with my symptoms. However, the secretaries are among the least pleasant I have ever encountered (and this is consistent every time I've interacted with them). They make you feel like a burden rather than a valued client. I ranked helpfulness in the middle because though Dr. Abreu gives off a helpful vibe, he left some (not all) reporting of my test results to a nurse or secretary who didn't know anything about the results, and left me with lots of questions but little chance for answers. Twice now I have had to call them multiple times in order to get a report back about my next step, or the results of a test that they were supposed to give me more than a week earlier. Their communication is very unhelpful and lacking...and particularly unfriendly...except for when Dr. Abreu himself performs the communication, for he is always friendly.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2009

Dr. Steven P. Abreu's Credentials

• UNIVERSITY OF MASSACHUSETTS MEDICAL SCHOOL (Grad. 1991)