Ratings for Dr. Nathan H. Loewen

I was very pleased with the care I received during my pregnancy and delivery. There were a few times when we had to wait awhile during prenatal visits, but the doctor was delivering other babies, so it's understandable...that very well could have been me one of the times someone else was waiting. It just goes to show that Dr. Loewen is a great doctor and truly cares about his patients. I would defiantly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2013

Dr. Loewen and all of his staff are amazing. I would never have myself or my child cared for by another doctor. They are always patient and kind. They don't rush you out of the office. Amazing group, we are truely blessed to have them in our lives and in our community.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2012

This doctor is very knowledgable and trustworthy and I feel confident in his practice. I wouldn't feel comfortable letting any other doctor deliver my babies or take care of myself during my pregnancy.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2009

Dr. Nathan H. Loewen's Credentials

• Univ Of Ks Sch Of Med, Kansas City Ks 66103 (Grad. 1985)

Top Hospitals in Huron, SD