Ratings for Dr. Louis M. DeJoseph

Not pleased with my results. Mini facelift, not happy, upper eyelids also not happy. He has the best bedside manner I have ever experienced with a dr but his results are not good.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2019

Dr. DeJoseph performed my mini facelift and eyelift on March 19th, 2019. I'd thought about the procedure for a long time but never had the time to go through with it. Finally, I made the decision to take some time off and I went to see him. My consultation was excellent. He really took the time to listen to my goals and desires. He did a great job carefully and honestly explaining what type of results he could provide me with. I knew I'd find the right surgeon, so I went ahead and scheduled my procedure. I was surprised that there was absolutely no pain after my procedure. Recovery was unbelievably easy. Follow-up appointments were fabulous because everyone at his office was always kind, caring, and punctual. My results are fabulous. I can get over how amazing I look and feel now. My experience seriously couldn't have been more perfect.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2019

Dr. DeJoseph performed my mini facelift and neck lift procedure about two months ago. I originally heard about Dr. DeJoseph through a referral from my dermatologist. I was impressed with Dr. DeJoseph from the get-go. I called his office and the staff was forthcoming and kind. They gave me all the information I needed to make an appointment. My initial consultation was excellent. Everything went smoothly and was very organized. Dr. DeJoseph really put me at ease because he answered all of my questions and spent all of the time I needed with me. I decided to have my procedure before leaving the office. I was a little nervous before my procedure, but I felt fine once I got to the hospital and saw Dr. DeJoseph. I woke up from my procedure and really felt fine. My recovery was much easier than I anticipated. I went back to work after just ten days. As far as my results go, they're perfect. The lines around my chin are gone and my jawline is lifted. All of my expectations have been met beautifully. I've had a very pleasant experience with Dr. DeJoseph and will definitely return if I need another cosmetic surgery procedure.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2019

Dr. DeJoseph performed my lower mini facelift and neck lift in February of 2019. I had the procedure because I felt bad when I looked in the mirror. All I could see were my jowls and my horrible dog face. My results are everything I hoped for and more. I'm really satisfied with how natural I look. Honestly, it's like I didn't even have surgery. One amazing thing about my procedure was my recovery, I took zero pain pills, I went back to work after just ten days, no one noticed I had a procedure! Dr. DeJoseph really did an amazing job hiding my incision. My consultation with Dr. DeJoseph was excellent. He explained the look he could help me achieve and I was totally sold. His personality and caring touch certainly helped me feel comfortable and confident with my decision to have him perform my procedure. All in all, I can't say enough positive things about Dr. DeJoseph. He's a fantastic surgeon and person...highly recommended.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2019

Dr. DeJoseph performed my combined facial rejuvenation procedure in February of 2019. I had an eyelid lift, neck liposuction, neck lift, and lower facelift. I knew that I wanted something done for a really long time, but I never could find a surgeon I felt comfortable and confident with. I knew Dr. DeJoseph was the person I'd trust my face to the moment I met him. He was passionate, down to earth, and humble. A true professional. It was easy to decide to have my procedure with him. Dr. DeJoseph and his staff were there whenever I needed them during my recovery. There was always someone there to answers all of my questions, which I really appreciated because it was the first time I had surgery. I went back to work after just a week and a half. The best part of my experience was my results. I really look great and it's all thanks to Dr. DeJoseph. I highly recommend him and his wonderful staff.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2019

Dr. DeJoseph performed my neck lift, facelift, and upper blepharoplasty on January 24th, 2019. I absolutely love my new look. I look like a younger, more refreshed version of myself. It's really amazing how easy my recovery has been. I've felt great the entire time. My incision looks great...it's nearly impossible to tell that I even had surgery. Patients who are interested in looking better will not be disappointed when they trust Dr. DeJoseph.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2019

There were some areas on my face and neck that I wasn't happy with. Two of my friends saw Dr. DeJoseph for similar problems and highly recommended him. My consultation was excellent. We decided that a combined neck lift, facelift, blepharoplasty, and laser skin resurfacing procedure would give me the results I wanted. My recovery was really fast. I was working four days after my procedure. I was back into my normal routine after a week. All of the bruising and swelling, which was minimal to begin with, went down after three. I'm 100% satisfied with Dr. DeJoseph, his staff, his office, and my results. I strongly recommend him to other patients.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2019

Dr. DeJoseph made me feel so comfortable during my initial rhinoplasty consultation. He was down-to-earth, kind, and caring. He listened to all of my concerns about the appearance of my nose and came up with a surgical plan to correct all of them. I'm very happy with my new nose and how well I was taken care of. My expectations have definitely been met and I would certainly come back for another procedure. Actually, my mom is coming to see Dr. DeJoseph next week to have the bags under her eyes removed.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2019

I talked to several surgeons about the loose skin on my face and the bags under my eyes. Dr. DeJoseph stood out as the best because he wanted to do less surgery to help me achieve a more natural look. He carefully examined my face and pointed out everything he could correct. His treatment plan made much more sense the other surgeons' I saw. I decided to have his recommended mini-facelift and blepharoplasty procedures after I went home from my consultation and gave it some quick thought and did a bit more research. My pre-procedure expectations were realistic: I wanted subtle changes and natural results. I also wanted to feel better about myself and didn't necessarily care if other people noticed. My procedure unquestionably has met my expectations. My results are exactly what I wanted. Recovery and follow-up went very well. Dr. DeJoseph's staff was very accommodating and pleasant. Because of my excellent experience and results, I have no reservations saying that patients who want to have surgery to improve their appearance should make an appointment with Dr. DeJoseph.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2019

I work in construction and have been in plants for over 40-years now. Unfortunately, this type of work really took a toll on my eyes. They were dropping badly and my central and peripheral vision were suffering--which added to my struggles because I referee football as a side job. My wife had upper eyelid surgery with Dr. DeJoseph and loved her experience, so I decided to make an appointment to see if he could help me. I was pretty convinced I was going to have the procedure before I went to my appointment because of my wife's experience and results. I was impressed with Dr. DeJoseph's professionalism and kind, caring attitude. I knew he truly wanted to help me with my problem. His staff was excellent as well, very helpful. My procedure went so well. I can see so much better now and it's amazing because no one can tell I've had surgery. Several of my coworkers have said, "man, we can't even tell you've had surgery, your eyes look great!" I didn't have any problems at all during my recovery, which was great because I was a bit worried about that. I actually worked without any problems whatsoever shortly after my procedure. I really like Dr. DeJoseph and his staff and will be coming back in the near future to remove the sun spots on my hands. Of course, I'd rate my experience as a perfect 10 out of 10. Patients who want a solution to their vision problems should definitely make an appointment to see if Dr. DeJoseph can help.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2019

Dr. Louis M. DeJoseph's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• BCBS Massachusetts