Ratings for Dr. Jay W. Eastman

You are only a dollar sign,& the office staff is RUDE! I felt as if my concerns were not heard and dismissed. If you do not have insurance they will charge you the very highest amount they can. They claim to be willing to work with you but only while charging the highest amount. My 3 year old son was seen by Dr. Eastman for all of 5 minutes ( yes I timed it) to only confirm what the ER doctor stated the night before & to give a prescription and we were charged the highest office visit fee. I informed them at that time I did not have insurance and asked what the doctor did that warranted the highest price and not one person could or would explain it to me. I asked to have the doctor call me but still have never received a phone call from either partner.I am leaving this practice and will never recommended them to anyone! My children are more than a dollar sign & they should employe people who are kind & friendly. After all they do work with children.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2012

Dr. Jay W. Eastman's Credentials

• Wayne State Univ Sch Of Med, Detroit Mi 48201 (Grad. 1972)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Birmingham, MI