Ratings for Dr. Beverly A. Dunn

If you have a cold or something minor, this is the doctor to go to. She's kind, nice, and caring. Her office staff is the best I've ever seen. HOWEVER... if you have anything serious, go elsewhere. She missed two major things with me. One was a serious injury. She never sent me for x-rays, and I found out a month later that I had a serious break and should have been in a cast! The other was an illness she missed. She also doesn't seem to keep up with the latest medical reports. Sometimes I feel like I'm more well read then her in medicine, and that's not a very confident feeling. She takes NO insurance and, as someone else mentioned, is very expensive. My plan will only pay 60 percent since she's out of network. I now go to a "doc in the box" for minor things, and to a different doctor for other concerns.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2012

Good doctor, but charges high fees ($160 for office visit) and doesn't accept insurance plans.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2011

It's hard to find a doctor these days who cares. Dr. Dunn does. She has a great personality and knows what she's doing. I love that if you're sick, she'll squeeze you in that day. That's also rare these days. She also doesn't rush you out of the office. She spends time with you. My only criticism is that she hands out medication a little too freely. However, that aside, she's great. Her office staff is the best I've ever seen... very nice and very helpful. Beware though, she does not take credit cards and does not take ANY insurance.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2010

Very competent and helpful

flag | Submitted March 28, 2009

Dr. Beverly A. Dunn's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Med Sch, Newark Nj 07103 (Grad. 1982)

Kaiser-Permanente