Ratings for Dr. Zak Tadrous

Horrible , he is so hard to understand ! Many many times I have miss understood him . He is wayyy to rushed.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2016

There were many mistakes in my file and the Dr didn't explain any procedure or what to expect after surgery. After requesting a copy of my file, I was given the run around... Very frustrating. Plus, after a simple laser eye surgery, I was in so much pain and discomfort that I went to emergency at the hospital. The Dr is unprofessional and unhelpful.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2016

This Doctor has changed my life. I was unable to see anything except light in my right eye and now I am able to drive without glasses, A real miracle.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2015

If you are a patient of Dr. Tadrous' be sure and get copies of every report. There were many mistakes in mine. I just found out an important diagnosis was left out all the years I've been seeing him. Now I can tell my family doctor why I am having strange symptoms. Why did Dr. Tadrous not have this in his reports years ago? My mistake - I was not getting copies of his reports to remind him! He does not explain things and I have left the office frustrated and confused many times. I have had to make appointments with my optometrist on several occasions in order to figure out what's going on. I think he is highly capable and professional but I do not trust his ability to keep things straight with his patients.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

Great doctor with great staff. He spends the time to explain things.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2015

Dr. Tadrous seen me as and emergency after hours. He met me at his office and opened just for me. I had a serious eye infection and he took the time to explain to me what was going on. I was given a prescription and told to come back in a week. When I did I found the office staff to be very professional, kind and helpful. Yes his office is busy but I see him and his staff working very hard. I can't say enough about Dr. Tadrous and his staff. They were very understanding, professional. His employees have a good sense of humor. They make you feel at home. Thank you Dr. Tadrous and staff

flag | Submitted October 2, 2015

Dr. Tadrous , an excellent experience all around. Everybody on staff is so friendly, helpful and willing to answer all the questions that I had. Dr. Tadrous is an excellent surgeon and he is very confident and always has a positive attitude. Dr. Tadrous cares a lot about his patients. I would highly recommend Dr. Tadrous to anyone. Thank you Dr. Tadrous for being my Dr. for years.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

I was in office few weeks ago. Dr. Tadrous is very knowledgeable and patient. He explained everything I needed to know about my eyes. Staff is very friendly especially the east Indian lady in office. She helped me with all other questions I had and seemed very knowledgeable. Thanks Dr. Tadrous for your great service.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2015

He does not adequately explain things and more than an once, I completely misunderstood what he was telling me. I find him quite arrogant and too busy.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

Dr Tadrous is a wonderfull doctor he really knows what he's doing very very thorough and I trust him with my eyes. I had my cataracts removed and I'm so grateful to have my vision back. the lady who runs the department was very thorough and pleasant and made me feel more comfortable About the surgery. All around wonderful experience.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015