Ratings for Dr. Zak Tadrous

Dr. Tadrous was extremely professional, and I had excellent results from my surgery.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

Dr. Zakaria Tadrous is amazing. He always takes the time to make you feel comfortable, and takes his time to execute any procedure perfectly.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

He will not take the time to answer your questions. Put Symfony lenses in when doing my cataracts and now my sight at night is horrible, worst than before the surgery and he just says it is normal, everytime I go to ask about it, he just says its normal, but it is not street lights look like they are 50feet across with rings and glare, I cannot drive at night! He says it is normal and goes onto the next patient.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

Horrible , he is so hard to understand ! Many many times I have miss understood him . He is wayyy to rushed.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2016

There were many mistakes in my file and the Dr didn't explain any procedure or what to expect after surgery. After requesting a copy of my file, I was given the run around... Very frustrating. Plus, after a simple laser eye surgery, I was in so much pain and discomfort that I went to emergency at the hospital. The Dr is unprofessional and unhelpful.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2016

This Doctor has changed my life. I was unable to see anything except light in my right eye and now I am able to drive without glasses, A real miracle.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2015

If you are a patient of Dr. Tadrous' be sure and get copies of every report. There were many mistakes in mine. I just found out an important diagnosis was left out all the years I've been seeing him. Now I can tell my family doctor why I am having strange symptoms. Why did Dr. Tadrous not have this in his reports years ago? My mistake - I was not getting copies of his reports to remind him! He does not explain things and I have left the office frustrated and confused many times. I have had to make appointments with my optometrist on several occasions in order to figure out what's going on. I think he is highly capable and professional but I do not trust his ability to keep things straight with his patients.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

Great doctor with great staff. He spends the time to explain things.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2015

Dr. Tadrous seen me as and emergency after hours. He met me at his office and opened just for me. I had a serious eye infection and he took the time to explain to me what was going on. I was given a prescription and told to come back in a week. When I did I found the office staff to be very professional, kind and helpful. Yes his office is busy but I see him and his staff working very hard. I can't say enough about Dr. Tadrous and his staff. They were very understanding, professional. His employees have a good sense of humor. They make you feel at home. Thank you Dr. Tadrous and staff

flag | Submitted October 2, 2015

Dr. Tadrous , an excellent experience all around. Everybody on staff is so friendly, helpful and willing to answer all the questions that I had. Dr. Tadrous is an excellent surgeon and he is very confident and always has a positive attitude. Dr. Tadrous cares a lot about his patients. I would highly recommend Dr. Tadrous to anyone. Thank you Dr. Tadrous for being my Dr. for years.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015