You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Zak Tadrous

flag | Submitted December 3, 2015

If you are a patient of Dr. Tadrous' be sure and get copies of every report. There were many mistakes in mine. I just found out an important diagnosis was left out all the years I've been seeing him. Now I can tell my family doctor why I am having strange symptoms. Why did Dr. Tadrous not have this in his reports years ago? My mistake - I was not getting copies of his reports to remind him! He does not explain things and I have left the office frustrated and confused many times. I have had to make appointments with my optometrist on several occasions in order to figure out what's going on. I think he is highly capable and professional but I do not trust his ability to keep things straight with his patients.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

Great doctor with great staff. He spends the time to explain things.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2015

Dr. Tadrous seen me as and emergency after hours. He met me at his office and opened just for me. I had a serious eye infection and he took the time to explain to me what was going on. I was given a prescription and told to come back in a week. When I did I found the office staff to be very professional, kind and helpful. Yes his office is busy but I see him and his staff working very hard. I can't say enough about Dr. Tadrous and his staff. They were very understanding, professional. His employees have a good sense of humor. They make you feel at home. Thank you Dr. Tadrous and staff

flag | Submitted October 2, 2015

Dr. Tadrous , an excellent experience all around. Everybody on staff is so friendly, helpful and willing to answer all the questions that I had. Dr. Tadrous is an excellent surgeon and he is very confident and always has a positive attitude. Dr. Tadrous cares a lot about his patients. I would highly recommend Dr. Tadrous to anyone. Thank you Dr. Tadrous for being my Dr. for years.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

I was in office few weeks ago. Dr. Tadrous is very knowledgeable and patient. He explained everything I needed to know about my eyes. Staff is very friendly especially the east Indian lady in office. She helped me with all other questions I had and seemed very knowledgeable. Thanks Dr. Tadrous for your great service.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2015

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

Dr Tadrous is a wonderfull doctor he really knows what he's doing very very thorough and I trust him with my eyes. I had my cataracts removed and I'm so grateful to have my vision back. the lady who runs the department was very thorough and pleasant and made me feel more comfortable About the surgery. All around wonderful experience.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015

Dr.Tadrous is in my opinion the best eye specialist I've been to. He's a very thorough doctor. Always sent me for the appropriate tests and helped me through my many infections. I find the staff is very friendly and always helpful for me. The office gets very busy yes but is that not a sign of a doctor who is in demand? He's worth the wait for me, won't be going anywhere else!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

I am tired and pissed off due to insensitive staff. If I call them to tell them that my vision is hazy. Lady on the phone says- we can't do much- use eye lubricant . I was given appointment of January 26 after two changes and now 4 more changes and my tests are done on 26th Jan and Doc will see me on Feb 18th ... Seems, they are having too much on plate ...

flag | Submitted January 28, 2015

Dr. Zak Tadrous's Credentials

MSP/BC Med

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This Doctor has changed my life. I was unable to see anything except light in my right eye and now I am able to drive without glasses, A real miracle. "

December 3, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "If you are a patient of Dr. Tadrous' be sure and get copies of every report. There were many mistakes in mine. I just found out an important diagnosis was lef..."

November 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great doctor with great staff. He spends the time to explain things. "

October 23, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Tadrous seen me as and emergency after hours. He met me at his office and opened just for me. I had a serious eye infection and he took the time to explain ..."

October 2, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Tadrous , an excellent experience all around. Everybody on staff is so friendly, helpful and willing to answer all the questions that I had. Dr. Tadrou..."

July 30, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I was in office few weeks ago. Dr. Tadrous is very knowledgeable and patient. He explained everything I needed to know about my eyes. Staff is very friendly esp..."

May 2, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "He does not adequately explain things and more than an once, I completely misunderstood what he was telling me. I find him quite arrogant and too busy. "

April 14, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Tadrous is a wonderfull doctor he really knows what he's doing very very thorough and I trust him with my eyes. I had my cataracts removed and I'm so gratef..."

March 23, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Tadrous is in my opinion the best eye specialist I've been to. He's a very thorough doctor. Always sent me for the appropriate tests and helped me through ..."

February 2, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "I am tired and pissed off due to insensitive staff. If I call them to tell them that my vision is hazy. Lady on the phone says- we can't do much- use eye lubric..."

January 28, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "A year ago I got both eyes surgery and implanted multifocal lens, great surgeon and my vision is excellent without any glasses. Very clean office and always ve..."

November 5, 2014
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Wait time was 3 hrs plus. Scheduled two people in same time slot."

September 17, 2014