Ratings for Dr. Joseph F. Buell

I just re read a recount of a family members experience with this Dr. in Louisville. It brought tears to my eyes and death to her. He should not be practicing and that hospital should have been shut down. They did not care about human life. Short staff and duping Medicare was more important. Run the other way...

flag | Submitted October 3, 2014

Dr. Buell saved my life. He performed emergency surgery on my liver to remove a parasite.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2009

Dr. Buell is the rudest, most arrogant doctor I have ever known. I was referred to him because I was found to have a liver tumor, and I was very scared. He has a terrible bedside manner, and talks like he is a character in "The Sopranos" or something. I left his office in tears, and called my doctor to get another referral to a different surgeon.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2009

Dr. Buell is one the best Doctors I've ever encounterd. He was always there for my husband who was a kidney transplant patient. He should be commended for his talents and skills. My husband truly admired and trusted him. Keep up the good work Dr. Buell

flag | Submitted April 16, 2008

Dr. Joseph F. Buell's Credentials

• University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry (Grad. 1991)

Commercial Insurance Company