Ratings for Dr. Aaron K. Salyapongse

Dr. Salyapongse has done a total replacement of both of my knees and he did a wonderful job.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

Dr Salyapongse is the best surgeon I could possibly have for a hip replacement. After 2 weeks of surgery I feel wonderful and I thank him and his staff especially Robin for their care and kindness during this time in my life. The office in Dublin is beautiful and the personnel great! I would recommend this doctor and his assistant to family and friends in a minute!Thank you Dr Salyapongse for all your care and expertise.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2013

A great orthoped who treated me for torn knee cartilage and calcium deposits. Very down-to-earth and easy to talk to. Was in no rush to do surgery and left that decision up to me. Expertise is hip and knee replacements and my post operation has been very remarkable. I would not hesitate to use or recommend him in the future. Office can get a little busy but that shows how popular he is with his patients. Kudos to a great doctor.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2009

He is a fantastic doctor. My daughter saw him regarding knee pain. He treated her with respect, kindness and was absolutely thorough in his testing and very professional. He is a very down-to-Earth man and was easy for my daughter and I to talk to. He was able to perform X-rays right in his office. The staff was also very friendly and treated my daughter wonderfully. The appointment was on time, which is appreciated. It is a challenge to find doctors who are so respectful of their patient's time. My daughter and I very highly recommend this fine doctor! He sets a good example for other doctors to follow.Kudos to Dr. Salyapongse!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2009

Dr. Aaron K. Salyapongse's Credentials

• Saint Louis University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)

Top Hospitals in Livermore, CA