Ratings for Dr. Jonathan W. Singer

Dr. Singer is absolutely the best doctor ever. His knowledge is outstanding (he is an osteopath so has extra medical training). He stays right on top of medical news and what is happening in research. He is a real find.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2019

Dr Singer has helped me and my family for 25 yrs. His staff is always available and ready to help with anything I might need.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2018

The staff here truly loves and cares for their patients, you can feel it! Lori has gone out of her way to come in on a weekend just to make sure I received a treatment 3 days in a row, as was needed for my recovery. No other offices do that. I even saw Noah the office manager ordering groceries for an elderly patient. I asked him how often he does that, and he said every week! Oh and to top it off, Dr. Singer is a brilliant doctor who knows how to fix complicated problems better than anyone else I've been to. It was worth every penny! Thanks for all you do!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2018

I owe a lot to Dr Singer and his staff. I went from sick and barely employable to healthy and thriving under their care. I have been healthy now for over a year and it is truly because of him and his staff that I've been able to achieve this. Laurie, Matt and Noah are amazing. I highly recommend Dr S and his practice.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2017

I read some of the negative reviews on here, and I have no idea what they are talking about. Dr. Singer has been treating my whole family for 30 years, and we won't see anyone else. He is so knowledgeable, he studies and explains things that most other doctors are clueless about. Noah and the rest of the staff are outstanding as well. Highly recommend for anyone who wants to get a deeper and more accurate approach to healthcare.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

Dr. Singer and the staff really care about patients. They are not about taking 2 minutes to write a prescription and never seeing the patient again. Their process is so much more in depth than any other doctor I've ever been to, and I've been to plenty!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

Not worth the money as far as his services in regards to helping me safely get off pain meds I was dependent upon. He does not take insurance and asks for an up front fee promising a high level of monitored care and that most insurances will reimburse you your out of network benefits and that they will help you in that process, when in reality there is no such service provided and my insurance United Healthcare did not reimburse one penny. I was however given the name of an outside billing company that actually charges for its services. I was advised to stay on a medication that was giving me a terrible and dangerous reaction by Dr. Singer and I was told several times when asking for a portion of my fee returned that would not be possible even though I had only received one of my three promised appointments. Be very careful when a Doctor makes you pay up front. When confronted about the lies I was sold the office staff of course said I must have misunderstood.

Submitted July 8, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Singer for 20 years. He has consistently exceeded my expectations. No matter my issue, his knowledge is so good, he understands and is able to help me. He also continually conducts research and always has leading edge knowledge. He is perhaps the best physician I have ever had. I am extremely satisfied with him and am confident on referring others to him. He is simply excellent.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2014

I highly recommend Dr. Singer!! If you're looking for a doctor that is BRILLIANT, has common sense, listens to you and knows how to put together all the pieces of the puzzle of your health - unlike so many doctors - he is your guy!! I went to many doctors in search of someone that could help me with several health issues, and always came away feeling like they all just wanted to prescribe more drugs to mask my symptoms, instead of getting to the root of the problem and fixing that! The problem is, so many doctors treat their patients with a rubber stamp mentality... Instead of taking your health issues on an individual (ie uniquely different) basis! Dr. Singer DOES! And he considers it a personal challenge to get to the bottom of your problems! He also believes in more natural alternatives when they are beneficial. I cannot say enough good! He is truly a life changing doctor! The only down side is the cost, with no discount for being a cash pay patient. But he's worth it!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2013

Dr. Singer is a great doctor. Unfortunately, his wife works behind the desk and is horribly incompetent. After 2 years of frustration - having to call the office time and again to remind her to set up consults that she insists she must do, running out of prescriptions we can only get through their office that they fail to send - my husband is now seeking a new doctor. The stress caused by this disorganized office has actually been a disservice to his health.

Submitted May 15, 2013