Ratings for Dr. Stanley G. Walsh

flag | Submitted December 13, 2011

doesn't take a lot of time with patient and doesn't seem to be listening

flag | Submitted February 18, 2010

His bedside manner seemed fine and he seemed competent, but was not!! He prescribed an antibiotic that I had an allergic reaction to but would not call me back after repeated messages left with the office. I saw him on a Friday morning, filled the prescription, and that afternoon had hives so I immediately called the office and left a message about it. This was way before 4:00 so there should have been a call back that day. Nope! So I called on Saturday morning and left another message(the office is open until noon on Saturday)and he was working that day but again there was no return phone call. I called again before noon and left another message but still did not receive a phone call. He was on call at the hospital on Sunday so I left a message with the answering service and they said he would be paged to return the call. Again, no return phone call. I ended up having to go to another doctor for my sinus infection. I will NEVER return to see this dr. again.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2010

This Doctor had horrible bedside manner. He did not look at me once except when he criticized me and told me I had an anxiety problem. He typed information on his PC the whole time I was in his office. I was treated like a person off the street..Please, do not go to this doctor.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2009

Dr. Stanley G. Walsh's Credentials

• Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)