Ratings for Dr. Mary M. Klix

I went running to Dr. Klux after I decided to discontinue care with another oncologists. I am so very glad that I did. Dr. Klix has not only proven to be knowledgeable when it comes to treating the cancer you have, she also truly cared about each of her patients. I have had a very difficult time recovering after chemotherapy and radiation. I can't even tell you how many doctors I have been to. One appointment Dr Klix told me about a radio show she had listened to on chronic fatigue syndrome. She then said, "I think that you have it." It took me aback as she said as soon as she heard the symptoms she thought of me. She then vs e my husband the link on where to hear it for ourselves. I thought that to her, like other doctors I have been to, her thoughts about me and how much I have been suffering ended when she walked out of the room. Clearly, that is not the case. I am blessed to have her in my corner. Her staff ate also amazing. The check in nurse immediately temem ered that any pressure on my skin caused horrible pain and told me that the blood pressure wasn't needed, she was not going to hurt me. I can't recommend Dr. Klux and her staff more then the 5 stars I have given. You should know that I go to doctors a lot and she is the first triple 5 I have ever given.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

After Dr. Klix left Mercy Cancer Care (at St. John's), I followed her to her new practice, called Comprehensive Cancer Care. She has always been a wonderful doctor for me. I tried three other oncologists, but none of them clicked with me. I've gone to her since I was diagnosed with cancer in 2005. She's wonderful and very caring.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2011

She is the greatest Doctor around. I love her dearly. She takes the time to talk to her patients and explain in detail what is going on and goes through the procedures with you. I was diagnosed with Breast Cancer in 2004 and after her recommended treatments, I have been cancer free for over 5 years. I almost feel like she is a friend. I trust her so much she also is my mothers Doctor. When my Mother was diagnosed with Breast Cancer she is the only Doctor I wanted to take care of my aging mother. I knew that my precious mother was in great hands. With my mother being in her late 70's, Dr. Klix new the correct treatments for her and it worked wonderfully and she has been cancer free every since. I think she is great and highly recommend her to anyone looking for a great Oncologist.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2010

Dr. Mary Klix is a knowledgeable and compassionate oncologist. I would recommend her highly to any patient in the unfortunate need of cancer treatment.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2009

Dr. Mary M. Klix, MD works for the Mercy Cancer Care Company that rents space in the David C. Pratt Cancer Center at St. John’s Mercy Hospital. Dr. Burton Needles is the owner of this private FOR profit company. WOW do they profit!!!! Breast Cancer is BIG business! Repeatedly, it appeared that Dr. Klix failed to do important diagnostic tests yet apparently filed with the insurance companies for them. Isn't that illegal? Dr. Klix was HIGHLY negligent during treatment, leaving out vital information the patient had a right to know and the doctor had a responsibility to disclose. Consequently, the patient is now suffering from what may become a painful, lifelong disability that could have been avoided had Klix been more detail oriented! There are other patients that have also experienced similar difficulties. Many breast cancer patients are becoming angry with a militancy that may lead to an angry public outcry. RUN, don't walk away from these two doctors. Save yourself!!!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2009

Dr. Mary M. Klix's Credentials

• University Of Missouri, Columbia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

HealthFirst