Ratings for Dr. Mary M. Klix

After Dr. Klix left Mercy Cancer Care (at St. John's), I followed her to her new practice, called Comprehensive Cancer Care. She has always been a wonderful doctor for me. I tried three other oncologists, but none of them clicked with me. I've gone to her since I was diagnosed with cancer in 2005. She's wonderful and very caring.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2011

She is the greatest Doctor around. I love her dearly. She takes the time to talk to her patients and explain in detail what is going on and goes through the procedures with you. I was diagnosed with Breast Cancer in 2004 and after her recommended treatments, I have been cancer free for over 5 years. I almost feel like she is a friend. I trust her so much she also is my mothers Doctor. When my Mother was diagnosed with Breast Cancer she is the only Doctor I wanted to take care of my aging mother. I knew that my precious mother was in great hands. With my mother being in her late 70's, Dr. Klix new the correct treatments for her and it worked wonderfully and she has been cancer free every since. I think she is great and highly recommend her to anyone looking for a great Oncologist.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2010

Dr. Mary Klix is a knowledgeable and compassionate oncologist. I would recommend her highly to any patient in the unfortunate need of cancer treatment.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2009

Dr. Mary M. Klix, MD works for the Mercy Cancer Care Company that rents space in the David C. Pratt Cancer Center at St. John’s Mercy Hospital. Dr. Burton Needles is the owner of this private FOR profit company. WOW do they profit!!!! Breast Cancer is BIG business! Repeatedly, it appeared that Dr. Klix failed to do important diagnostic tests yet apparently filed with the insurance companies for them. Isn't that illegal? Dr. Klix was HIGHLY negligent during treatment, leaving out vital information the patient had a right to know and the doctor had a responsibility to disclose. Consequently, the patient is now suffering from what may become a painful, lifelong disability that could have been avoided had Klix been more detail oriented! There are other patients that have also experienced similar difficulties. Many breast cancer patients are becoming angry with a militancy that may lead to an angry public outcry. RUN, don't walk away from these two doctors. Save yourself!!!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2009

Dr. Mary M. Klix's Credentials

• University Of Missouri, Columbia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)