Ratings for Dr. Nizar Bahlis

He always has time to explain & is compassionate! He is recognized internationally, so we know we have the best information.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2018

He saved my life! Twice primary amyloidosis! Twice chemo and stemmcelltransplant, twice for 3 weeks on floor 57 at the Tom Baker Center!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2018

He is so kind and compassionate. He and Dr Neri are the best!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

Dr. Bahlis and his team worked unfailingly for my husband for nearly 7 yrs. My husband faced multiple cancers and other health issues. The Bahlis team were incredible in working with other oncologists and nephrologists to provide outstanding care and treatment. I always appreciated the honesty, encouragement and genuine care. We both felt we were listened to and encouraged to ask questions. Marcia, she always went above and beyond in care. We are very fortunate to have such a great team working here in Alberta! Thank you.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

Dr Bahlis is a brilliant, caring and dedicated doctor. I am truly blessed to have been treated by Dr Bahlis and Dr Paula for my Amyloidosis. Marcia is also an angel! Their optimism and encouragement along with state of the art treatment saved my life. My health has been getting better and better since my diagnosis in 2013. Thank you really doesn't seem adequate but I am very grateful.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

Dr Nizar Bahlis is an outstanding doctor and has helped my wife in her enduring fight with multiple myeloma. The doc is very understanding and really very hard working and very good with his patients. Moreover his kindness and advise to his patients is remarkable and giving hope to his patients. I would recomend this doc to anybody. May god bless Dr Bahlis.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016

I have been in his care since 2005 and am in remission now. All I can say that he is caring, compassionate, knowledgeable and is backed up by an excellent capable team. Thank you Dr Bahlis for giving me a new lease of life and thank you Marcia for your help when i go to the clinic for my regular check ups . I am so blessed to have you all.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

I have always received outstanding care from Dr Bahlis. I also get care in France, and my French doctors have said that he gave me top notch care for a very unusual blood condition. I am probably his only patient with Mastocytosis, and yet he is very knowledgeable about it!!! An excellent and compassionate doctor, with an excellent team behind him. Thank you doctor Bahlis, and Marcia. We are lucky to have you.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

Great bedside manner, clear and precise diagnosis, bang on!!

flag | Submitted September 30, 2015

Thank you to Dr Bahlis and the staff at the Tom Baker Cancer Center for the outstanding care for our mother over the years with her long battle with Multiple Myeloma.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2015