Ratings for Dr. Mark Cloth

I was looking for a holistic dentist that really care about safety , toxicity of dental products and as the best interest of the patient . From the time I arrive and talk to the front desk who are very professional ,helpful , make you feel very welcome. Dr Cloth was very attentive and concern of my well being . Been dealing with illness brought me to a more holistic approach and meeting with dr Cloth just confirm I was at the right place . Caring very gentle very knowledgeable I would recommended Dr Cloth to anyone who is ready to take control of their health with a mindful and conscious doctor this is the place . Thank you to help me recovery and bring me to another level of care.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2018

I just recently switched to Dr. Cloth. I was immediately blown away by his professionalism and caring nature. I felt comfortable and very well taken care of with the fixing of my teeth. No one loves going to the dentist and I am always apprehensive as it can be a very painful experience to get dental work done. He was kind, gentle and understanding and I was very, very happy. I would recommend Dr. Cloth to anyone who is looking for a caring, proficient and professional dentist.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2018

I really like Dr. Cloth and the entire lovely staffs!! It is such a positive easy experience compared to my last office. I feel like he really takes the time to talk to me and get to know me on a personal level. Maryanne at the front desk is also super helpful every time I check in!highly recommend!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2018

I recently graduated school from school and went to Dentistry on Sheppard because they practice holistically and they were quick, efficient and I was really pleased with the work

flag | Submitted October 10, 2018

My family and I have been patient's of Dr. Cloth for many years. He is one of the best out there! My 3 children are always at ease with Dr. Cloth. They do not mind going to the dentist anymore since we switched to Dr. Cloth. His staff are very helpful and friendly. I refer all of my friends to him as he has earned my trust and confidence. I can't imagine going to another dentist! Thanks to him and his staff we have great teeth!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2018

I have been a patient of Dr. Cloth for over 20 years. The entire team at Dentistry on Sheppard are friendly and excellent at what they do. Appointments run on schedule. Dr. Cloth is very professional and kind, I have 100% confidence in his judgement and feel safe in his care. I would never go anywhere else!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2017

My kids have been going to see Dr. Cloth for many years and I've also seen him for a few problems I've had - WOW, talk about patient, professional and a great staff supporting him! Even my wife, who can be judgemental when it comes to Doctors has been super impressed. Don't you have a ranking higher than 5??

flag | Submitted December 19, 2017

I brought all 3 of my kids to see Dr cloth and had a fabulous experience. The staff welcomed us and were on time, if not early with all 3 kids. The staff are gentle, kind and speak to the patients in a manner in which they could understand. Dr. Cloth gave us excellent care and always does an excellent job following up once we leave. I would highly recommend Dr. Cloth!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

An exceptional dentist with top notch skills. The staff are terrific.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

Great staff, efficient with time and excellent with care. We felt like we had been cared by them forever!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016