Ratings for Dr. Mark Cloth

I recently graduated school from school and went to Dentistry on Sheppard because they practice holistically and they were quick, efficient and I was really pleased with the work

flag | Submitted October 10, 2018

My family and I have been patient's of Dr. Cloth for many years. He is one of the best out there! My 3 children are always at ease with Dr. Cloth. They do not mind going to the dentist anymore since we switched to Dr. Cloth. His staff are very helpful and friendly. I refer all of my friends to him as he has earned my trust and confidence. I can't imagine going to another dentist! Thanks to him and his staff we have great teeth!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2018

I have been a patient of Dr. Cloth for over 20 years. The entire team at Dentistry on Sheppard are friendly and excellent at what they do. Appointments run on schedule. Dr. Cloth is very professional and kind, I have 100% confidence in his judgement and feel safe in his care. I would never go anywhere else!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2017

My kids have been going to see Dr. Cloth for many years and I've also seen him for a few problems I've had - WOW, talk about patient, professional and a great staff supporting him! Even my wife, who can be judgemental when it comes to Doctors has been super impressed. Don't you have a ranking higher than 5??

flag | Submitted December 19, 2017

I brought all 3 of my kids to see Dr cloth and had a fabulous experience. The staff welcomed us and were on time, if not early with all 3 kids. The staff are gentle, kind and speak to the patients in a manner in which they could understand. Dr. Cloth gave us excellent care and always does an excellent job following up once we leave. I would highly recommend Dr. Cloth!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

An exceptional dentist with top notch skills. The staff are terrific.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

Great staff, efficient with time and excellent with care. We felt like we had been cared by them forever!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016

he was amazing a great dentist and a good person i

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016

As soon as I walk into Dr. Cloth's office I am always promptly greeted with a smile from his staff. As a vision impaired individual, Dr Cloth thoroughly takes the time to ensure I am well taken care of. I have had nothing but amazing experiences at his office. The world needs more people like Dr. Cloth!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2016

Dr. Cloth has been my family dentist for years. My two young daughters don't even put up a fight when they are told it is time to go for a check up. The office runs on time and the staff is great!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2016