Ratings for Dr. Donna M. Mutter

Both Dr. Donna and Dr. Dan were very knowledgable. I walked in unable to turn my head or move my arms and I walked out feeling 100% better. I love that they don't "crunch" and "twist" you like most chiropractors. Their gentle techniques are way more effective, leaving true results.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2013

Dr. Donna is amazing. You will heal. Absolutely join this chiropractic care.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2011

A wonderful healer. Donna's treatments are very gentle, working with the body'd own natural healing mechanisms. The best chiropractic care I have ever received has been from Donna. She is more than a chiropractor, she is a healer.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2011

flag | Submitted August 13, 2010

Waves of transformation. Be open. Surrender. Heal thyself through the hands of Dr. Mutter. I've never experienced anyone so intuitive. The work she does transcends beyond the physical plane. It's not just the body, but your mind and spirit. Learning to let go of old patterns. I've learned so much about how my emotions play a huge role in limiting the bodies structural integrity. If you are questioning making an appointment... don't hesitate. The time is now. Let her guide you on your journey.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2009

Dr. Donna M. Mutter's Credentials

• New York Chiropractic College (Grad. 1995)

Healthnet