You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Gerald Y. Park

Knowledgable urologist and knows his stuff. He was informative and nice to be but awful to his own staff. He was late to my appointment and I understand emergencies arise. However, I heard him chastising a colleague. Sounded like a pure bully from where I was. Never going back.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2013

Dr.Park is very personable and knowledgable. He take the time to answer all your questions. A Doctor that listens to you as a patient and opens a good dialogue with you.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2012

VERY thorough and considerate of the circumstances of my case. He actually found cancer where other doctors had already decided there was none. I've seen other urologists, and Dr. Park was much better than others I've seen. He really saved my life. Couldn't recommend him more.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2009

Dr. Gerald Y. Park's Credentials

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 1995)

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=888618'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.2

March 22, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=888618'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.8

February 6, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Gerald" to "Gerald Y."

April 8, 2012