You may also like

Rate Dr. Andrew Scarfe

Dr. Andrew Scarfe's Ratings

Dr Scarfe is a great oncologist who is always on time and never rushed me out the door. He tries his best to answer my questions and I have emailed him asking him I call me, he called me first thing the next morning. He always discusses treatment options with me and I feel like in in good hands

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2445884].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 28, 2014

The worst experience I had ever encountered with this doctor. His focus is not helping the patient instead it is sending them home to die without making any efforts to look into different treatment options. I feel that he is very insensitive, carless and not making any efforts to prolong the patient's life where he is focusing in convincing everyone else to cut the patient's life short. If I would get cancer, I would choose to die instead of accepting his treatment, that would be the best choice. Everything I am saying is true and very sad that a close family member had to suffer under his care. Just be careful with who you get if you need cancer treatment. He smiles and try to be nice but all is fake. You can tell from the way his poor involvement with the patient. Never available and hard to get a hold of. Even if you do find him, he will try to convince you to take the life away sooner. Unfortunately, this is a true experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2445883].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 4, 2014

Dr. Scarfe is an amazing Oncologist that truly cares about his patients well being. Thank you Dr. Scarfe for taking the time to explain all to me & I know you are there if needed.Maureen Stewart

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1236826].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2013

This is an amazing man. You could not ask for a better Dr. He tells it like it is, with compassion and understanding. It takes a special person to be in this line of work, and he is very much at the top of the list. I have never felt so supported, and understood. He NEVER forgets that you are a person first, and no matter what his workload is he alway manages to make you feel like you are the most important person he has to see that day. The most important though is how he can take difficult to understand medical processes and decisions and break them down for the average person to understand. Thank you Dr Scarfe!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1236825].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 7, 2013

The man couldn't be more knowledgeable, through and diligent. Has a nice sense of humor too.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1236824].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 27, 2012

Here we were: my wife had colon cancer, and Dr Scarfe had to tell us that her cancer was at Stage 4 and not curable. He did so clearly, yet compassionately. He explained the possible treatment options and helped us through this very difficult time. Over the course of the treatment he, and the whole team at the WW Cross Cancer Institute were over the top in being so kind and yet so very professional.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1236823].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 25, 2012

Dr. Scarfe was my oncologist for a very scary breast cancer experience starting in July 2008. He was amazingly wonderful in every possible way. Dr. Scarfe is a blessing to the city of Edmonton.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1236822].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 1, 2012

dedicated doctor who really cares for his patients..goes beyound call of duty

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1236821].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 30, 2011

I found Dr Scarfe to be the most amazingly empathetic man I could have imagined. He make you feel important, and special at at very difficult time in your life. Very LUCKY to have him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1236820].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2011

Dr Scarfe is an amazing man who is absolutely impeccable. There is no other we would prefer. His personalized care and ongoing treatments is second to none. He is accountable for saving my wife's life. This is the man you want when faced with breast cancer. We will be forever indebted to him. Overall rating is "you cannot beat this man"!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1236819].votes_count ]]