Ratings for Dr. K Nagi

Dr. Nagi is an absolutely brilliant doctor!! He is exceptionally knowledgeable and very CARING! He diagnosed my mother's low pulse issue and she is now living a very healthy life. We need more doctors like him. His staff is wonderful to deal with and very responsive. We highly recommend Dr. Nagi.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2017

I am surprised to see all these positive reviews on here. Our experience with him was not so pleasant. I accompanied my mother to her appt and after listening to the symptoms he cut us off and told us she needed an invasive test done. When we tried to ask him what other options there were for testing or to explain what could be causing this he said it was not "his problem" and to discuss with the family doctor. We did not experience the caring demeanour other people have mentioned here.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

Amazing doctor with amazing knowledge and very lively staff

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

Words can't express how thankful I am for Dr. Nagi. My mom was having difficulty with her heart. Her heart rate was extremely low and she was getting dizzy spells. Out family doctor had sent her referral to another cardiologist initially who said she was fine and made an apt for a few months away. Something didn't seem right so I asked our family doctor to send her referral to Dr. Nagi after researching cardiologists in the mississauga area. Dr Nagi called over to our family doctor office within minutes of receiving the referral and made it clear my mom needed to go to emerg immediately. She needed a pacemaker and Dr Nagi made sure that this happened ASAP. With all this going on, I was flying out of the country over seas the following day and was hesitant to leave. (My other sisters were here to take care of her however I felt bad leaving) Dr. Nagi made sure to email me daily to let me know the status of my mothers medical condition. He is so genuine, caring, soft spoken and an all around amazing doctor. If it wasn't for his quick response after receiving her file, chances are my mother may not have been here today. Forever grateful for him.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2014

I have been with Dr. Nagi for almost 7 Years. I contacted him before my by pass and have consulted him after my bye pass surgery. He is great in every sense of the word. Gives you a lot of hope confidence and answers all questions patiently. I have consulted many other cardiologists even in the US but keep going back to him. His staff is as good and helpfull.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2013

Dr. Nagi has been my 86 year old father's cardiologist for approx. 2 years. During this time he has provided the best health care I have ever seen -- knowledgable, compassionate, not rushed, there is no question too small that he answers in thorough detail. Dr. Nagi is the best doctor ever.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2013

I am very glad that my family doctor sent me to Dr. Nagi. I felt better after hearing what he had to say about my condition. I'm extremely glad to be under his watchful care.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2012

Recently saw Dr. Nagi who was very knowledgeable and helpful towards my heart health issue. I am so pleased with his care and am so glad that my family doctor sent me to him.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2012

He was my mother-in-law's cardiologist. He relied too much on diagnostic tools and do not have opinions of his own based on his obsevation/experience. The patient was clearly in distress/dizziness and yet she was sent home and back to her family doctor. The family doctor was really doing his best to treat her and absolutely no help from this cardiologist. Very disappointed.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2012

Very happy to have him as my cardiologist. He is very thorough.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2011