Ratings for Dr. Harry M. Rutland

Fantastic doctor... great job Ability to explain the problem and make the patient be very calm about the situation. This is very helpful to preparing for surgery and recovery. Wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2014

DR.RUTLAND ADVISED ME TO TAKE COSTLY IMAGING TEST, WHICH PROVED INCONCLUSIVE, AND HIS FOLLOW UP ON THIS MATTER HAS BEEN UNACCEPTABLE FOR HE HAS NOT FOLLOWED UP WITH ME AFTER 1 MONTH OF CALLING AND BEING TOLD BY HIS STAFF MEMBER THAT HE WOULD CALL ME. HE HAS FAILED ME ON SEVERAL LEVELS FOR I HAVE WAITED AN AVERAGE OF 40 MINUTES TO SEE HIM FOR SCHEDULED VISITS. I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED AND DISHEARTENED BY HIS LACK OF ATTENDANCE TO MY MEDICAL SITUATION.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2014

Dr. Rutland is awesome.... He put me at ease, explained everything in layman's terms that I could understand and answered my questions. He also took his time with me and I never felt rushed. On a couple of occasions, I had questions after my appointment and Dr. Rutland's office responded quickly. I trust him implicitly and feel valued and well cared for as his patient. Good doctors are pretty common, GREAT ones are much harder to find... Dr. Rutland is a diamond in the rough. I hope I don't have any more issues with kidney stones but if I do, I know where to go.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2011

Dr. Harry M. Rutland's Credentials

• University Of Alabama School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)

Top Hospitals in Roswell, GA