Ratings for Dr. JAMES J. McGuire

Awesome!! Never had a Dr who not only listened to me but was able to diagnose my rare condition. I would strongly recommend Dr. McGuire to anyone, but especially those I really care about.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2016

Dr. McGuire is the kindest and most caring Doctor that I have ever seen. His bedside manner is one of someone who has the gift of compassion. When I have needed to phone him odd hours, he treats me with kindness and warmth. He puts his patients first, and is extremely knowledgable . He is excellent at diagnosing and treating my problems. He has been my Doctor for 25 years and I would never go to anyone else!

flag | Submitted September 3, 2014

Great bedside manner and very friendly. Staff helpful and kind. Beware though, the practice is never on time for appointments! If punctuality is your concern, choose another practice.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2013

Dr. McGuire and his staff are incredible. My entire family goes to him. He is a very caring doctor. Many of my friends go to him and love him and his office staff. They are helpful and kind. If I have a problem, I know that they will listen and help me right away. They never want any patient to leave with any questions unanswered or afraid.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2012

dr mcguire does have a nice personality but as a doctor he is insensitive and cares more about his personal time than his patients. the whole office looks to run out from the minute they get in.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2010

Dr. McGuire and his staff are wonderful. He and Kara care so much for their patients. They take your concerns seriously. They treat you with respect. Wonderful!!!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2010

Practice became too big for their knowledge. You get to deal with a nasty receptionist and never get to see the doctor, let alone have him return your calls.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2010

Dr. McGuire is the nicest person ever. I have been with him for over 25 years (since I was a teen). He makes you feel comfortable and Kelly is always around to answer your follow up questions. I wish Dr. McGuire was the only doctor I ever had to go to.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2009

I agree, Dr McGuire is the nicest doctor ever...His personality is great, hes easy to talk to and makes you feel comfortable. You will leave his office feeling like you just left your friends house. I wish he was a internal md, then i wouldn't mind going to the dr.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2009

Dr. McGuire is the nicest doctor I've ever met. His staff is wonderful. Kelly his nurse/office manager is extremely helpful. Kara,PA, is wonderful too. Great office help too.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2009

Dr. JAMES J. McGuire's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)

Centene