Ratings for Dr. Leo R. Trehern

Don't understand how the one bad review happened, but our whole family goes there and they have always been nothing but kind and professional. We will never go anywhere else!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2015

Absolutely love this office! I have been going to this office for over 15 years and have never had a problem. I can't image what could have happened. The ladies are always so nice and just make my day! There is always to sides to every story! Great office!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

Dr. Trehern's front desk staff is totally unprofessional. I made an appointment months in advance and also turned in paperwork with insurance information as well as personal information weeks in advance only to be told when I arrived for my appointment, they didn't know where it was or what happened to it. They then tried to make me fill out the same paperwork. The lady at the front desk had a bad attitude and seemed as if she hates her job. I told them I was going to go. I left only to be called a few minutes later from the front desk to ask if my husband was a patient and was told it may have been scanned in under his name. I'm not married. Basically I will not be returning and do not recommend this dentist. I will be returning to Dr. Nevins.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

Hygienist was great. Handled cleaning and X-rays professionally. I have seen Dr. Trehern and Dr. Wells on different occasions and I was very satisfied.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2014

Dr. Trehern and his staff are extremely professional. I have been a patient of Dr. Trehern for 15+ years. He and his staff have an exceptional bed side manner. I wouldn't dream of going anywhere else. :)

flag | Submitted December 18, 2012

Great dentist!!! Very nice and gentle!! Staff was helpful and friendly!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2012

Excellent dentist and very friendly! I have used Dr. Trehern for 12 years and would not go anywhere else. Great work!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2009