Ratings for Dr. Eugene Isyanov

Dr. Eugene and his staff are very good at making me feel comfortable and welcomed. Dr. Eugene listened to me and his advice helped me through many difficult situations in my life. He is very supportive which has helped me to regain confidence in myself and my loved ones. I strongly recommend Dr. Eugene!!!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Dr. Eugene is wonderful. He listened as I struggled with a very complex situation. He set a course of treatment plan for me that has provided me with much relief. He collaborates with me and helps me work through any issues I am experiencing, gives me "homework" , and have given me positive feedback, helpful advice, and a wealth of knowledge. I recommend him highly!!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

Worst experience ever. Waiting close to two hours for prescription management... Literally need a script written that he refused to call in over the phone. Staff literally does nothing.... Surfing the web. Ridiculous. Absolutely ridiculous. DO NOT SUGGEST AQUIRING SERVICES FROM THIS AO CALLED DOCTOR BY ANY STRETCH OF THE MEANS!!!!!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

I went into this center to try to get off of pain medication, the Dr. (Eugene) was fine during our appointment but the follow up was terrible, He told me that someone would contact me on Monday(this was a Saturday) never got a call, after 3 weeks and me calling them 5 times, I gave up and am currently searching for alternate treatment. I am not sure why but the staff doesn't care whatsoever and were rude and condescending each of the 5 times I called trying to get help.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Eugene Isyanov for several months. Dr. Isyanov and his administrative staff have been accommodating to my odd work hours. Dr. Isyanov has been very effective in helping me to regain my self-confidence and self-esteem. I am strongly recommending this Doctor.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2016

Dr. Isyanov is always running late for my appointments. I see him walking around the office talking to staff and has no consideration of his clients. Also, the staff is so unprofessional they eat at the front desk with all clients paperwork everywhere. They talk using profanity and abpit other clients. This place is not eere you want to come for counseling.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2015

Dr. Isyanov is very knowledgeable, attentive, patient and supportive. I always turn to him for help/advice whether it's for myself, my family or my children. He always takes the time to listen and offer excellent, realistic solutions.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2015

Dr. Isyanov was a lifesaver for me. He is very sensitive, empathetic, and highly knowledgeable of different treatment modalities. At a very low point in my life he pulled me through. I've never seen him angry or flustered. His office is very good at calling the day before an appointment and leaving a voicemail reminder and his office staff are invariably cordial.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2015

Dr. Isyanov was very knowledgeable, caring, and understanding. He really helped me out throughout the course of my therapy. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

this doctor was awful, didnt help me at all, very unprofessional, rude, uncaring, I actually heard him arguing with the other fellow female doctor in their back office, he was accusing her of stealing something, it's a real shame too because Dr. Rhonda Miller was the only thing good about that entire office staff. And now she left "due to personal reasons". No mystery, there. I would highly UNrecommend this Doctor (Isyanov) to anyone looking to get good treatment, pass this Mickey Mouse company up. He double booked me along with another patient, and turned me away at the last minute. Causing me to have to drive a half hour back home. The entire office staff is totally disorganized, there is no communication going on between the Doctor staff, & the Reception staff. This was the single WORST most unprofessional medical office I have ever stepped foot in, in my life........

Submitted March 25, 2015