Ratings for Dr. Kwon J. Choe

Dr. Choe is very friendly, thorough, and has passion for his work. Not something you see every day! He doesn't just examine and prescribe... he educates and makes recommendations for life style changes that can optimize your optical health. I come of each appointment feeling reassured that I have a doctor who knows what he is doing and will catch anything abnormal before it becomes a problem. I wish I felt that way about all of my doctors :(

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

Dr. Choe is amazing! He is very personable and really cares about each patient's vision and comfort. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2013

Dr. Choe loves his profession. His up to date knowledge on eye health and technology is supurb. His attention to detail is absolute and you will enjoy his charisma and his kind manner. He enjoys educating his patients to help them lead healthier lives. Dr. Choe will also celebrate the positive finds he makes while examining your eyes. Prices for top brands are dueable and the office waiting time is an average of almost 3 minutes. Wondering if you should make Dr. Choe Your eye doctor? Find out for yourself!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2013

Dr. Choe is by far the best doctor we have ever seen. He was friendly, personable, and made us feel valued instead of rushing through the appointment just to move on to the next patient like most doctors do. He was extremely welcoming and thorough throughout the appointment, very knowledgeable about all aspects of my husband's condition and made sure we understood what was going on before we left. We highly recommend Dr. Choe.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2012

I love Dr. Choe. My whole family has been going to see him for the past 15-16 years!!!!!! (before he even opened his own practice!) He's always super friendly and so is his staff! I'm so happy he opened another office in Fairfax! I am always able to make an appointment for a standard eye exam or even for an emergency! He's always there! I wish all my doctors was like him. There's never a very long wait time once you get there for your appointment too! His office has a good selection of frames and they're always having some kind of sale on frames or sunglasses. When ever anyone says that they need an eye doctor I right away say go see Dr. Choe! He's the best! I always have a great experience there. His staff is super friendly and helpful. Whenever you have to pick out new frames and you can't see they help you find the perfect frames for you! They're not there to push the most expensive ones on you but what actually looks good on you! I couldn't be happier with my experience with him!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2012

Dr Choe is a wonderful doctor! He thoroughly explains everything, and its obvious he loves his profession. He encourages patients to call with questions anytime, and he is prompt in returning phone calls. Office staff is helpful and friendly. Dr. Choe's practice price-matches, so you can be get quality vision care and low-cost lenses and contacts. Even though we live 2 hours away, we are sure to schedule our annual exams with Dr. Choe when we are back in town to visit family. He is worth the 2 hour drive!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2009