Ratings for Dr. Scott A. Irvine

We appreciate and value each and every review that we receive. Your feedback is an important way for us to find new ways to improve our care. The practice of pain management is changing rapidly due to increased regulation and oversight. While we strive to improve the lives of each and every patient that we treat, we also recognize that our policies, approach, and philosophy will not be a match for everyone that comes to our clinic. We utilize comprehensive care in the form of injection therapy, physical therapy, psychological counseling, and medication optimization. With regards to medication management, we stringently follow DEA and CDC recommended guidelines for the prescribing and monitoring of medications. With patient safety being our number one priority, we closely monitor each patient for compliance to our policies. Our wish, whether you receive treatment with IPA or somewhere else, is that everyone suffering from pain will find a program that works for them.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

Dr Irvin doesn't care about his patients he never see them when you go there I have been going there for yes and he couldn't come talk to me and tell me he wasn't going to see me anymore cause that the kind of doctor he is no explanation didn't even want to face me a about what was going on when I asked to talk with him so don't be fooled he will drop you on a dime without any warning

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

One of the most patient and caring doctors I have ever met. He talks to you and over your head and explains your condition in terms that are clear and concice. When you leave you know that he Cares and wants the best for you

Submitted October 16, 2014

I think he is one of the most intelligent and compassionate drs ive ever known. Ive had back problems since i was a child. He is the only dr that did everything necessary to find out everything needed to treat me and keep me comfortable. He never made me feel like a drug seeker and if i had a problem such as my hip hurting, he took time out of his busy schedule to fix it. He also volunteers in he community to help people in need after his workday is over. He has hugged me so many times and told me he is sorry that ive suffered for so long. So many drs afraid to prescribe meds that help you live your life because the feds chasing drs that try to help people instead of real drug pushers that are everywhere. He is so compassionate and caring he does not let that stop him from helping people that live with horrible pain. He is definitely the best!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2013

His staff is horrible! Treats everybody like a drug seeker. Will not listen. If you do not want to be injected, then don't bother.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2013

Did not help me at all. Was abrasive and condescending. I will be going some where else.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2013

Went to him originally for pain in the abdomen, but he quickly realized that it was not something he could help with. He said I need a general surgeon because he doesn't do gall bladder. He asked if I had pain anywhere else, and I said my shoulder and neck bothers me pretty good, and he looked at my Shoulder, asked how long it had been since I had an MRI and told him it was scheduled for the following week. He had me schedule a follow-up, and went back, he hit the nail on the head with what my ortho doc had said, and he immediately started working to get my pain tolerable, without me taking obscene amounts of narcotics like post doctors wanted or with the use of pointless motrin. A year later, and I am still seeing him, only issue I have had with him was his staff is not the best at calling back when the person you need to talk to is not in. Think it has to do with growing pains and his new clinic, but hey, got another appointment tomorrow.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2012

At first I was not sure of this doctor either but once he talked with my surgeon and got all the details he has been great. I have a rare disorder and Dr. Irvine has been treating me going on 3 years now. My pain is better and I am asking to go down on my medications. I highly rate this doctor.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2012

Dr. Irvine is a great doctor and would recommend him to anyone. My husband has had back issues since we got married 25 years ago. Dr. Irvine treated him with shots initially, but they did not help his particular problem, (we had to try that first before deciding on surgery) but Irvine ordered a second MRI for my husband because his problem was a severe genetic issue and referred to a surgeon to correct part of the problem. My husband had back surgery last year through that referral and now has no pain in his lower back. Irvine worked quickly and professionally with my husband and we consider him to be an awesome doctor who very much cares about his patients. My husband is about to go back to see if they can do shots to help his upper back/neck issues which were not as bad as the lower back. We know Irvine will take care of the problem, no matter what has to be done. Those negative comment people, need to talk to Irvine again and ask more questions. We highly recommend Dr. Irvine!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2012

Great Doctor; listens to the issues and always ensures you understand the procedure before and after. I would recommend him to anyone. His front desk person needs to be replaced, she is the only issue.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2011

Dr. Scott A. Irvine's Credentials

• University Of North Texas Health Science Center At Fort Worth (Grad. 2000)