Ratings for Dr. Thanh Q. Andreakos

I can't explain how shocked I am to see anyone could've had a negative experience with this Dr because I can't say enough about what an amazing Dr I felt she was for me rarely have I ever seen a Dr spend so much time to listen never felt rushed did Above n beyond what most do to ensure my comfort physicAlly And emotionally I have one hundred percent confidence in her abilities and will drive over an hour for her medical opinion over any other and am truly grateful to have been seen by her restored my faith that some doctors do truly care about their patients five stars

flag | Submitted May 7, 2014

I have been to a lot of doctors, and I can say without hesitation that she is the BEST!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2011

Twice I go to the northpoint urgentcare for relativily minor issues twice I get the most horiffic diagnosis from this "doctor". The first time I see her I get diagnosed with a headache, suprise suprise the next day with a different doctor I have strep throat and mono to a degree that my spleen is about ready to rupture, yesterday I go in with a tonsil the size of a grape, that hasn't gone down in two weeks, the diagnosis I have a swolen lymph because I picked a pimple, so tomorrow will only tell what's actually wrong with me. The first time this could be chalked up to over-tired, over-worked, or a bad day but she is consistently stupid. I understand that smetimes convient care doctors get things wrong but she doesn't even try to come up with anything that makes sence, so unfortunatly until she's gone I have to drive further the first time just to get real treatment, which is disapointing because the rest of the staff is beter than any area clinic/hospital, but they can't fix this.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2011

To make this short I was impressed with Dr. Andreakos because she sat and explained in detail what was occuring with my breathing. She answered all of my questions and did not speak above my head using medical lingo. I felt confidence in her knoweledge and ability. She is direct which may offend some but I like to understand when I am getting medicine and if there is something I can do to limit illness. I also observed this same Dr. with another family member and she was direct and did not sugar coat my family members problem. Some people may find that offensive. Initially we are responsible for our own health.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2010

I am pretty sure I had the same Dr. Thanh Andreakos, but went to Swedish American Emergency room with my father who was having trouble breathing and heart problems... He could not even hold himself up in the bed... she said his tests all showed up fine, and tried to release him... Fortunatly his heart doctor happened to be in the hospital and against the hospitals policy of having to be invited in by the emegency doctor to go in, went in and admitted him right away.... he said if he would of been released he would of died within 24 hours because his chest x ray showed up with fluid and she said his test were fine!!!! We made a complaint and she got a slap on the hand but is still there. There are people's lives on the line..... I wonder how many people have been released because of her and didn't live ????

flag | Submitted June 10, 2009

One of the worst medical experiences I had was going into the Northpointe Immediate Care Clinic. I am not the type to waste my time complaining, so just the fact that I am writing this is very telling. Now, first of all the issue I had was simply with the Doctor. Dr. Andreakos saw me, and I was in horrific pain.. When I told her my Primary could not see me, she just referred me back to him, and threw some pills at me, and spent all of about two minutes with me. It was embarassing. I needed help, and I was hurting very badly, and she did absolutely nothing, but pass and get me out of there. It was not particularly busy, there was no excuse. I do want to state that there is another doctor over there, who saw my wife, a gentleman, not sure of his name, who was absolutely phenomenal. So don't blame the clinic..The staff is nice, lab, XRAY/MRI folks great, and it's a beautiful facility. 1 quick word of advice, call first, find out what Doctor is working..Andreakos? Run, run away.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2009

Dr. Thanh Q. Andreakos's Credentials

• Texas Tech University Health Science Center School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Roscoe, IL