Ratings for Dr. Bradley M. Pederson

My husband had been having issues for years and when we finally decided to get help we turned to Dr. Pederson and we regret not getting into him sooner! Not only was he thorough but he also gave us some great advice. He took time to educate us as well as do everything in his power to help get to the bottom of the problem and create a solution. He is personable and I am so thankful we have him in our town! His staff was very friendly (we have been in SEVERAL times) and we never have had to wait past our scheduled appointment time.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2014

Dr. Pederson has treated me and my husband on numerous occasions. He is very professional, knowledgable and pleasant. We are snowbirds and spend much of each year in CA. We choose to wait until we return to Port Angeles to See Dr. Pederson rather than see someone new in CA. We highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2014

I appreciate the doctor taking time to explain to me what he was checking for and why. My one complaint is the difficulty in setting up appointments. Busy signal, voice mail, phone ringing on and on. That shouldn't happen in a medical office.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2013

Dr Pedersen was great. He was almost 40 minutes behind but he spent a lot of time with me. Was very gentle, understanding and took time to answer all my questions. He diagnosed a few things and made me aware that I was wearing the wrong size shoe...after all these years! I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2013

Dr. Pederson was excellent. We went in for a consult only and he went ahead and took care of the problem immediately. It was great. I was expecting two or three more visits. His prompt attention to the issue (removal of granular tissue and prescription antibiotics) allowed for quick healing and only one follow-up. My only 'complaint' was the very long wait time to see him. But when it was our turn, we did not feel rushed in any way, and the Dr. made us feel like we had all the time in the world with him even though he kept things moving along. So that is a trade-off that is worth a longer wait time in my opinion. I would recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2013

This was an in-network doctor, so this is who I saw for foot pain. The problem has improved somewhat, but this doctor's billing and bookkeeping is extremely inaccurate and inefficient. Following the first appointment, the insurance paid a small portion, but the bill for the balance arrived too late to file for medical flex spending so it was paid out of pocket. It was then that I discovered I was billed for "custom" orthotics. (Insurance pays for orthotics, but not nearly what these cost.) Since I'd signed the standard insurance waiver, I was responsible. There was no initial explanation that these were custom and therefore probably wouldn't be covered. In spite of this bad experience, I went for a second visit. Once insurance had paid, I received a bill showing a balance forward with no supporting data. Paid the bill anyway, and now, two months later, I'm told the account is being sent to collections for nonpayment. Needless to say, I won't be returning.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2011

We are fortunate to be double covered in insurance but thier office will only bill the primary insurance company. I submitted the remainder of the balance to the secondary insurance company and they sent the check to the Dr. office even though I had already paid the Dr. When I called the Dr.'s office for a refund (around $500), I was given the run around. My calls to the accountant were not returned and the receptionist told me I had to wait "my turn" which would be approximately 30 days. I threw a fit and when I said I would be coming personally to the office to talk to the Dr., the accountant called me and I had a check the next day.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2009

Treatments did not work. Rude staff. Unresolved billing issues. I felt they were all unprofessional. They talked badly about me to their other patients - and it got back to me.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2009

Dr. Bradley M. Pederson's Credentials

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1989)

HIP