Ratings for Dr. Kenneth Evans

I have Dr Evans to thank for the prompt attention to and treatment of my SCLC. He was instrumental in getting me to my oncologist very quickly which has given me two years post treatment. Thank you, Dr. Evans, the medical profession has lost a wonderful member who will be missed.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2016

Dr. Evans is without a doubt one of the best doctors I have ever had. I had the pleasure of meeting him last year as part pf my referral process. I found him to be extremely knowledgable , calm and confidents, with a unique sense of humour. I can't nearly thank him enough for all his supports throughout the difficult times I had last year; I'm grateful for that. Wish him all the best

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

We will miss him dearly. He cannot be replaced ever.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

I was so happy to have Dr. Evans as part of my medical team. He is a wonderful human being and from all the reviews an outstanding doctor. If I had to have the complicated surgery then I knew I would be in the finest of hands. Two CT scans led to monitoring and scanning in six months. I was so upset in September to learn Dr. Evans had retired. I don't know what is going to happen now. I wish him the very best in his retirement.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2014

I just remembered this site and wanted to leave my thoughts on Dr. Evans. He performed my esophagectomy 3and a half years ago. I found him very professional, confident, honest and gracious. I see by another reviewer that he has retired. Good luck in a long and happy retirement and thankyou for my life Dr. Evans

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

Hands down, the best surgeon ever. However he just retired and will be sorely missed. Thank you Dr Evans!!!!

flag | Submitted August 31, 2014

Dr. Ken Evans performed an esophagectomy on me in may of 2012 just six months after my wife passed away so it was a traumatic time for me. He is a rare human being that some of us are lucky enough to encounter in life,a gifted surgeon at the top of his game but also a fine man with a sense of humour that has helped me through this time. They do not come any better.Thanks for all you do for so many of us.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2013

Dr. Evans removed a wedge shaped piece of my left lung that had developed a somewhat rare yeast-like growth (Cryptococcus gatti). I very much enjoyed Dr.Evan's easy-going but highly professional manner. I felt that we were working together as he explained my test results and discussed my options. He and his team certainly knew what they were doing. I considered my self fortunate to have had him as my surgeon. And yes, I too, very much appreciated the staff on the 12 th floor. Thanks agin Dr Evans.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2012

Dr.Evans operated on my husband a few months ago, and we were both so impressed with him, we felt totally confident with him performing the surgery. He removed a cancerous lobe from my husband's lung and also part of two ribs as well. The staff at VGH were wonderful, and Dr. Evans is well respected by them. After the surgery, my husband is now cancer-free, and we feel very lucky to have had Dr. Evans as our surgeon.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2012

Dr. Evans performed my lobectomy in Nov 2011. He visited the patients 7 days a week. When I was in VGH, I saw him on protective clothing working on a patient on Saturday at 9pm. In addition to his medical professionalism, he is also a very friendly, cheerful, caring and humorous person too.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2012